I want to be Spawny

Originally posted by JonBonJovi
Not only does Spawny have it easy at work he also shows up late every day and leaves early just about every day and still gets paid as if he is there all the time.:(

Hey! Shutup! What if someone hears? :) Im not late EVERY day.....

While reading the title of this thread, I thought it was one of the new WASP songs :lol:

"I, wanna be a Spawny soon!" :headbang:

I'm here almost as often as Spawn, and I don't even have a job to skive off from! (oo-er, that should be "off from which to skive"). I'm an overeducated gentleman of leisure whose meagre income will be history if the budget cuts to eligilibity for pensions get through :cry:.

W

Look, anyone that seriously wants to be me is SO f**ked in the head! Money isnt everything my materialistic friends :)

Wrathy: :lol: As soon as you saw Trents name next to it would have been what set you off thinking that, right?

Yes Wrath, but the fact that you don't have a cushy job means that you don't go out and spend several hundred dollars on good stuff every week. The fact that you're here as much as Spawny AND you're not doing it at work makes you kinda...creepy.