If Dan Swano was a hot chick...

If Dan Swano was a hotchick, would you make out with it?

• Total voters
I would hit that!

untitledkopiera.jpg

I dont know about Dan but i think we all can agree that we would do Dag in any case
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlv78tUeoqM&feature=related[/ame]

Can someone please tell me what the fuck? I've got the song stuck in my head now but I don't want to look at that woman anymore... what teh hell... is that the same guy who is in Nightingale? Why is she doing this?

Can someone please tell me what the fuck? I've got the song stuck in my head now but I don't want to look at that woman anymore... what teh hell... is that the same guy who is in Nightingale? Why is she doing this?

looooooooooooooooooool

that's Dag! Dan's brother! he's being his sexy self, trying to seduce you so he can make OH SO SWEET LOVE TO YOUR FACE

That video was shot before i made my sexchange and became the manly man i am now. I tired so hard to be the new Kylie Minogue but i failed :rolleyes:
How did i do it ? Plastic ? No, just eat a lot of "Biff on Werners wise" while i was waiting for my brother to be old enough so i could join his hardrockband
and be manly for the rest of my life...a cinderella story :saint:

Happy new year in the night

That video was shot before i made my sexchange and became the manly man i am now. I tired so hard to be the new Kylie Minogue but i failed :rolleyes:
How did i do it ? Plastic ? No, just eat a lot of "Biff on Werners wise" while i was waiting for my brother to be old enough so i could join his hardrockband
and be manly for the rest of my life...a cinderella story :saint:

Happy new year in the night

LMFAO:lol:

As odd as Dag and his music (at least to my completely non-comprehending ears), a lot of those wacky tunes are ridiculously catchy! Haha. I love "Piska Mig Med Lagom Mycket Gummi." And I don't know why.

You can see a live version of that one, too, with Dan on drums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that Dan playing the Saxophone? o.o
And rubbing it on your boobs?

It's a great song though, I love the chorus :p

Actually now that I've been exposed, I sorta like the video >.>

Was that Dan playing the Saxophone? o.o
And rubbing it on your boobs?

It's a great song though, I love the chorus :p

Actually now that I've been exposed, I sorta like the video >.>

For another display of Dag's raw sexual magnetism, check out this one:

As for the lyrics, I'm not sure you can do them justice in a translation :rolleyes:

btw, Dag, I've always wondered what the text is after you drop your voice down towards the end, it sounds like "(the biktbrev part) slickar jag stövlar med bollen i min hals", but I'm not sure. :loco:

Last edited by a moderator: