If Mort Divine ruled the world

This may come across as random, but I don't really like macho culture as such. It's always completely paradoxical. You're the real man because you're to simple to understand how the world works. Ok then... Since when anyway? Bows and arrows have existed for a long time, whoever came up with them was the equivalent of the smart people you despise, so die, you've lost. I think I can see why people would dislike those who kind of intellectualize out of their own weak position, but eh, whoever thinks that, at any given moment, is basically leeching off of a society full of people more altruistic than them, that only exists because of the average person being the way they are.

Tl;dr I really don't like bad people.

that's a lot of words just to say you wish you were manlier

Reactions: Omni and The Butt
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

34rx5vk.jpg

This may come across as random, but I don't really like macho culture as such. It's always completely paradoxical. You're the real man because you're to simple to understand how the world works. Ok then... Since when anyway? Bows and arrows have existed for a long time, whoever came up with them was the equivalent of the smart people you despise, so die, you've lost. I think I can see why people would dislike those who kind of intellectualize out of their own weak position, but eh, whoever thinks that, at any given moment, is basically leeching off of a society full of people more altruistic than them, that only exists because of the average person being the way they are.

Classic JAGE. Complete blabber.

Reactions: The Butt
Sometimes I have fun with the czech girls in my class and I do this really upfront boytalk with them. We have some new girl in our class from Spain I think and she's indeed fine material so I came to one of my friends and I said "who's this new pretty flower" and the girls immediately turn their eyes up and go "ehehhhhh oh god could you be anymore sleazy" and I indeed can be. All this talk about squeezing the butts of the spanish and French girls makes my girls agitated. Those southern students usually have these large glasses like it's several decades ago like if they were saying "yes I have glasses yes those are glasses and I'm still very pretty even with these laughable giant glasses so obviously you want to cum on my face but I'm an intellectual so we better talk about environmetal catastrophes and antelopes. We could go for a coffee because I don't drink alcohol but I don't drink coffee either so you can have a coffee but you also have to talk the entire time and I will listen to you and rate the value of your sentences on a scale of zero to doctors without borders no I don't drink juice either I will definitely not like any liquid you buy me."

Never talk about those glasses. They are normal. I once made a mistake but that's several years ago. Must have been my first or second year of the uni and there was this czech blonde girl from the economic faculty. Huge glasses, I don't think she even had actual glass fillings in them it was just these fucking bear traps and I was always a drunk so I asked her why does she carry those on their nose. I asked her if she actually has any diopters and she became mad "WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT COULD IT BE??". I was banished from the pub by all the looks of her similarly dressed friends and I knew I had to leave immediately because I would only bury myself deeper and deeper in more of my antediluvian thinking mud.

We could go for a coffee because I don't drink alcohol but I don't drink coffee either so you can have a coffee but you also have to talk the entire time and I will listen to you and rate the value of your sentences on a scale of zero to doctors without borders no I don't drink juice either I will definitely not like any liquid you buy me."

I fucking lost.

i wanna lick the asshole of a feminist. that'll put her in her place.

I don't think he made the game. Different guy. To the best of my knowledge, all he did was make a couple tweets saying that the feminists on Twitter were being as hateful and vicious as the game was.

Oh indeed, you're correct.
It was a Mr. Daniels that created the game, I got confused because in Karen Straughan's incident breakdown video, she prefaced it with information about the game's creator.

It's quite an astounding case, how Feminists aren't supporting Gregory Alan Elliott is beyond me, even those morally and intellectually bankrupt huckster scumbags should surely see the implications a ruling against Gregory Alan Elliott could have on our freedoms.

Considering video games are now the most popular form of media, makes the most money and has the greatest cultural impact on people all over the world in comparison to music and film, yes it's serious business.

But for me, the topic went way beyond games, as I'm not much of a huge gamer, but the context of gamergate is what I'm interested in.