If Mort Divine ruled the world

On two different topics. First, guns and violence:

GunChart120715.png

Screen-Shot-2015-12-06-at-4.33.24-PM-1024x685.png

Second, women in combat MOSs:

https://www.funker530.com/sergeant-major-speaks-out-on-women-in-combat/

Ok, been silent long enough on this. I have been a part of this process from the beginning and I am just going to put it out there. The Secretary of the Navy is way off base on this and to say the things he is saying is flat out counter to the interests of national security and is unfair to the women who participated in this study.

We selected our best women for this test unit, selected our most mature female leaders as well. The men (me included) were the most progressive and open minded that you could get. The commander of this unit was a seasoned and successful infantryman. The XO of this unit was as good as they get, so good the USMC made her the CO of the Officer Candidate School. I just selected the SgtMaj of the unit to head up our senior enlisted academy at Camp Lejeune, NC. No one went in to this with the mentality that we did not want this to succeed. No Marine, regardless of gender would do that.

With our limited manpower we cannot afford to not train everyone to the best of their abilities. This was as stacked as a unit could get with the best Marines to give it a 100 percent success rate as we possibly could. End result? The best women in The GCEITF as a group in regard to infantry operations were equal or below in most all cases to the lowest 5 percent of men as a group in this test study. They are slower on all accounts in almost every technical and tactical aspect and physically weaker in every aspect across the range of military operations.

SECNAV has stated that he has made his mind up even before the release of these results and that the USMC test unit will not change his mind on anything. Listen up folks. Your senior leadership of this country does not want to see America overwhelmingly succeed on the battlefield, it wants to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to pursue whatever they want regardless of the outcome on national security.

I said all of this from the get go. I wasn't infantry, but I saw women not cutting it in lesser roles. Maybe King can throw in actual infantry perspective on this. Women are not physically built to do the job. It's goddamn reality that Mortification can't overrule. Gnon hath declared.

A nondirect rebuttal:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a83ea0-b145-11e3-a49e-76adc9210f19_story.html

tl;dr says "If you spent a lot of extra resources training us up way in advance, maybe we could".

Why bother? What a fucking waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0Marty
I think it perfectly sums up the hypocrisy of thinking something is sexist towards women when everything surrounding the misogynist comment or lyric is misandrist.

For example, Rap is misogynist even though 90% of violent Rap lyrics are directed towards males.

That's one argument i've read. "Women don't attain physical strength growing up so they aren't physically ready at military age." Crazy argument that is, imo.

Chicks got allowed into my old MOS like 2 weeks ago and saw a picture on FB of the first female with my job going to bootcamp. My job could be unbearable to women in light units, but heavy they could manage. The culture of field training is what I think is going to be crazy. Can't imagine hetero women in that environment, quite honestly.

Reactions: Dak
On two different topics. First, guns and violence:

GunChart120715.png

Screen-Shot-2015-12-06-at-4.33.24-PM-1024x685.png

These chart lines look like they were made in MS Paint. Someone just sloppily drew in lines that fit the point they were trying to make.

One of my good friends was in the ranger class that passed three women. He said that 2 of them were beasts and one barely made it (a lot of people barely made it).

You've not once demonstrated that guns are the problem.

They aren't THE problem but they're PART of the problem. Just like easy access to guns isn't THE problem it's PART of the problem. Hicap mags isn't THE problem they're PART of the problem. etc etc etc etc etcetcetcectetct

Not everything has to be this OR that, there can be many facets to A problem. Which is my point. Why can't you guys fucking understand that?

These chart lines look like they were made in MS Paint. Someone just sloppily drew in lines that fit the point they were trying to make.

One of my good friends was in the ranger class that passed three women. He said that 2 of them were beasts and one barely made it (a lot of people barely made it).

The lines are cheaply done but if you don't like the look of the chart you could just verify the numbers instead of ignoring it.

Yeah, I've said before some women could do it, not even debatable. But that isn't the point. Most can't, to an overwhelming degree. Furthermore, logistical and leadership expense to maintain hygiene and order is exponentially magnified even if the baddest bitches to walk the planet were to make it in.

They aren't THE problem but they're PART of the problem. Just like easy access to guns isn't THE problem it's PART of the problem. Hicap mags isn't THE problem they're PART of the problem. etc etc etc etc etcetcetcectetct

Not everything has to be this OR that, there can be many facets to A problem. Which is my point. Why can't you guys fucking understand that?

I drive past a few gun stores when I go to work. I've never been assaulted by any of the merchandise, not even a high capacity magazine. In fact, I don't even feel scared in the least. If they are part of the problem it is so miniscule a part that it shouldn't be a concern.

Last edited:
Didn't read the article, but the whole "Oh just give so and so a hug" thing parents do when their child clearly doesn't want to really is dumb.

Didn't read the article, but the whole "Oh just give so and so a hug" thing parents do when their child clearly doesn't want to really is dumb.

I can't imagine the environment and the mindset that a person has to ponder this type of question. I mean, holy shit.

I’m disappointed in the moms and dads who put a screaming baby on stranger’s lap because he’s suited like Santa Clause in order to attain that Family Photo for the Fridge.

:lol:

When a child has been instructed to allow a person to touch them, without regard to that child’s requested boundaries, how can we expect them to reinforce those boundaries on their own?
Man, we must have a really submissive culture then, since you know, every child has been basically raised this way.

Reactions: Matt
I can't imagine the environment and the mindset that a person has to ponder this type of question. I mean, holy shit.

Man, we must have a really submissive culture then, since you know, every child has been basically raised this way.

I gotta agree here. Seems ridiculous.

But it's normal for the extremes of either side to go crazy over certain things.

If I have a child and tell them to do something, you can be pretty sure they are going to do it.

That's the first of life's lessons; sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do, so suck it up and bear it like a decent human being.

If I have a child and tell them to do something, you can be pretty sure they are going to do it.

That's the first of life's lessons; sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do, so suck it up and bear it like a decent human being.

You seem like someone who would get jailed for beating your children.

Unwanted physical contact is not something you just "suck it up and bear it" for. At any age.

Who the hell actually wants to have children, other than women whose bodies are telling them they do? Fuck that. Even if I were a millionaire, I'd have to seriously think over hundreds of things, especially in regards to the mother.