If Mort Divine ruled the world

The whole reason deceit on a woman's behalf became the basis for an argument against child support is because there are many avenues in which a woman may be deceitful in order to get a man trapped in the system for 18 years and it happens very often. Take off your woman glasses and actually look at things objectively. Nobody is throwing all women under the bus here (after all, we're not feminists) but you'd have to be wilfully ignorant to not see how common it is for a woman to cheat, get pregnant, not say anything and then just let the man pay child support for a child that isn't his. Even after the DNA test reveals it's not his he STILL has to pay and that's just one example of the anomalous/deceitful side of child support that I originally brought up.

I honestly wasn't going to get involved here but the part that says "Even after the DNA test reveals its not his he still has to pay" is just not true. I mean you claim people are wearing woman glasses, but you can't be made to pay child support to a child that isn't legally yours. I don't know if in Australia that's the case but that's surely not the case at all here.

Also, just how the members here get their panties in a bunch when exceptions to the rule are seen as fact in regards to men, this is exactly how that's turning out. It is not the rule that women will deceit men, and no intelligent thinking woman would think that for men as well. The menisist ideology here sucks too.

I don't think that there's anything wrong with abortions. I would get one if I was in a situation where I felt that it was a good idea. I'm far from being anti-abortion.

Reactions: Onder
Also, just how the members here get their panties in a bunch when exceptions to the rule are seen as fact in regards to men, this is exactly how that's turning out. It is not the rule that women will deceit men, and no intelligent thinking woman would think that for men as well. The menisist ideology here sucks too.

Facts don't matter to a select group of people here it seems. Anymore, posting arbitrary, made-up examples of situations is enough to base an entire opinion on. Posting 'data' and 'stats' with no citation or from ambiguous MRA blogs/ youtube videos is now acceptable too.

Facts don't matter to a select group of people here it seems.

Yes, "a select group".

Of course, when terms like "women" and "men" are used, it's not a blanket statement that applies to the entire sex in every individual case. But regardless of fringe "cases" from any side, the simple argument I provided wasn't offered any serious rebuttal.I don't think women are inferior to men on the whole, but they are different from men - which means that there are respective strengths and weaknesses to both sexes (and not uniformly distributed), which is apparently wrongthink/misogyny.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
I honestly wasn't going to get involved here but the part that says "Even after the DNA test reveals its not his he still has to pay" is just not true. I mean you claim people are wearing woman glasses, but you can't be made to pay child support to a child that isn't legally yours. I don't know if in Australia that's the case but that's surely not the case at all here.

That's optimism, not objectivity.
You made a twat out of yourself the moment you said "meninists" I'm sorry to say. That shit was created as a satire on feminism yet ironically it's mostly feminists that don't realise it's not an actual thing. That admirable density.

"For unmarried parents, if a parent is currently receiving child support or custody, but DNA proves that the man is not the father later on, the support automatically stops; however, in many states, this testing must be performed during a narrow window of time if a voluntary acknowledgement of parentage form has already been signed by the putative father; otherwise, the results of the test may be disregarded by law, and in many cases, a man may be required to pay child support, even though the child is biologically unrelated."

Also I never once said this was the rule, I said multiple times that it was an anomalous example.

Facts don't matter to a select group of people here it seems. Anymore, posting arbitrary, made-up examples of situations is enough to base an entire opinion on. Posting 'data' and 'stats' with no citation or from ambiguous MRA blogs/ youtube videos is now acceptable too.

And you only ever decide to say something when it doesn't involve you actually needing to rebut anything. You're conveniently silent until it's time to make benign generalisations and drive-by insults. You're pathetic and you likely know it. Also you probably have mommy issues.

Last edited:
And you only ever decide to say something when it doesn't involve you actually needing to rebut anything. You're conveniently silent until it's time to make benign generalisations and drive-by insults. You're pathetic and you likely know it. Also you probably have mommy issues.

I find the majority of discussions you're involved in to be disgusting and pointless and I have no desire to partake in any of them. However, calling you out for your moronic, baseless diatribes is something I enjoy doing and will continue to do. I don't have to be an active participant in your dumbass MRA circlejerks to do that.

In other words, you're an idiot. No one believes for a hot second that you're a 'former feminist and SJW'. You're just another bigot on the internet.

I find the majority of discussions you're involved in to be disgusting and pointless and I have no desire to partake in any of them. However, calling you out for your moronic, baseless diatribes is something I enjoy doing and will continue to do. I don't have to be an active participant in your dumbass MRA circlejerks to do that.

In other words, you're an idiot. No one believes for a hot second that you're a 'former feminist and SJW'. You're just another bigot on the internet.

You haven't called anybody out, you've pissed and moaned. That's about it. How about you debunk something someone has said.

Also I could care less what you believe about me but Mort knows me fairly well and can back up the fact that I was a feminist and an SJW and knows full well that I lost a lot of friends once I started arguing against feminism. Like being a former SJW/feminist is something to be so proud about that I'd lie.

Again, actually try because to me you just sound like a baby throwing a tantrum and it's utterly pathetic.

I couldn't care less

DEBUNKED! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck, I've become an American.

acf9d7d265653b63d6fa21fe8808e4cd.jpg

@The Ozzman this whole "debate" should probably be moved to that Mort Ruled The World thread or something. My bad, this was a total shitfest and pretty much off topic.

Reactions: Dak
That's optimism, not objectivity.
You made a twat out of yourself the moment you said "meninists" I'm sorry to say. That shit was created as a satire on feminism yet ironically it's mostly feminists that don't realise it's not an actual thing. That admirable density.

You do realize that my intention of using that was out of sarcasm. I don't think it's an actual thing, it is not even a word.

For the record, I'm well aware there's some hypocritical views (like in any other thing) in some strands of "feminism," but like anything you don't have to place so much worth in valuing the term. Feminism is either pretty precise in describing you or not. What people who call themselves the term decide to do, is not always representative of the idea nor are they always like minded to others who do. Feminism to me is that women and men are equally deserving of opportunity and recognition. Maybe the term "feminism" confuses some people, but that's really all it is. And on that basis, I don't see how that's something so repulsive.

"For unmarried parents, if a parent is currently receiving child support or custody, but DNA proves that the man is not the father later on, the support automatically stops; however, in many states, this testing must be performed during a narrow window of time if a voluntary acknowledgement of parentage form has already been signed by the putative father; otherwise, the results of the test may be disregarded by law, and in many cases, a man may be required to pay child support, even though the child is biologically unrelated."

Also I never once said this was the rule, I said multiple times that it was an anomalous example.

I'm sure this would apply to mothers as well so that makes this kind of irrelevant, even though that would be way less common. More importantly, however, researching this every state's paternity laws are different. The vast majority, however, are moving towards less strict rules than the ones you posted. And with this the main issue in some states is denouncing fatherhood if you were married to your partner and "assumed the role of the father" but it can be done if that's the main reason for a divorce (unfaithfulness).

Looking at statistics alone about 62% of custodial mothers do not receive child support. Therefore, this does not represent most cases, and the reason why I stated most women aren't trying to deceit men into having children was from your comment about, "if we assume that most women are happy to get pregnant by a man entirely due to the fact that she'll have him paying for the next 18 years you're a horrible sexist." By that it seemed like you were making a generalization.

Also, I think your overall argument about the court system favoring women is biased and forgetting the most important part in the equation. In retrospect, the child is who gets the priority and is received the benefit of the doubt in these kinds of situations. The only thing current laws care about is that the children receives proper financial support.

By you calling that money the mother's "meal ticket" is pretty ridiculous. That's not "do whatever the mother wants money."

That whole arguement assumes those mothers, as a rule, give a damn about the children. Now those fathers may not, but that doesn't mean the mothers are actually providing either.

Wrong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/child-support_n_3672474.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/12/05/man-pays-12000-in-support-finds-out-child-not-his.html
http://myfox8.com/2015/04/27/impossible-father-paying-child-support-for-son-that-cant-be-his-2/

Etcetc.

That whole arguement assumes those mothers, as a rule, give a damn about the children. Now those fathers may not, but that doesn't mean the mothers are actually providing either.

Often they don't. Single mothers have a horrible track record when it comes to raising their children.