If Mort Divine ruled the world

Why would that be? The issue with fascism is not necessarily the authoritarian nature of it specifically. It is the intense nationalism and xenophobia attached to it.

Why would that be? The issue with fascism is not necessarily the authoritarian nature of it specifically. It is the intense nationalism and xenophobia attached to it.

So as long as the totalitarianism uses gender neutral pronouns and enforces complete and universal androgynous conformity, we're one step closer to TRVE VTOPIA.

Wait wait, not sure if I'm reading this wrong..
"barring a transgender woman from a women’s restroom out of concern that she will make others uncomfortable"
So a transgender person can make other uncomfortable, but if you make a transgender person uncomfortable you will be penalised? Because equality. Fuck logic.

If you're uncomfortable around a trans person, that is for you to get over not for them to suffer because of. Chances are you'll never even know.

I agree that for most transwomen for example, using a male pronoun is just going out of your way to be a cunt. But legislation? This is what I mean when I say these faux-underdog SJWs are actually the establishment.
Is there legislation against the word 'nigga' or 'heeb' or 'kike' or 'gook' etc?

Edit: I love that I typed n-i-g-g-e-r and it got censored but those others didn't.

Reactions: The Butt
I think i've read that Germany has similar rules in regards to Jews/holocaust from WW2 days, but I don't think there's anything like this in America. There's no way this can win a free speech court decision.

I agree that for most transwomen for example, using a male pronoun is just going out of your way to be a cunt. But legislation? This is what I mean when I say these faux-underdog SJWs are actually the establishment.
Is there legislation against the word 'nigga' or 'heeb' or 'kike' or 'gook' etc?

Edit: I love that I typed n-i-g-g-e-r and it got censored but those others didn't.

In a workplace, I'd imagine so. At least the threat of a lawsuit would be high enough to make it de facto illegal.

Doesn't look that way.

Today’s guidance lists several ways employers, landlords, and business owners could violate the Law on the basis of gender identity and expression, including

I missed it the first time, but those guidelines now require businesses to provide health insurance for transition surgery? That's kind of out there.

Why not just make it legal for trans people to rob people at gunpoint to fund their desired surgeries? It is literally the same thing, and saves a lot of paperwork/hassle for everyone.

I feel uncomfortable and unsafe in my house, can I get money to buy a new one? Because it seems that you can't feel uncomfortable nowadays.

I missed it the first time, but those guidelines now require businesses to provide health insurance for transition surgery? That's kind of out there.

How so? It isn't as if it's some cosmetic procedure with no actual benefits to their QoL and in some cases outright can prevent suicide.

Cool, as long as you guys fund my hair transplant or maybe leg-lengthening surgery. Being a bald manlet can be a source of depression/suicidal thoughts too.

Oh, and all my acne medication during my teens and early 20s. And Sally's nosejob.

Come to me when those are on the level of gender dysphoria.

But its weird how you use your own dissatisfaction with your life to compare to what trans people go through. Get over yourself.

Even so, body dysmorphia is real though so...?