If Mort Divine ruled the world

Just look at how much AIDS Skrillex's hairline has receded over the last few years. This is what we, the fucking white males, have to deal with. Fucking non-Caucasian hair privilege.

I don't think the 15$ minimum wage has anything to do with wealth distribution, but that seems to be what she is arguing.

I don't understand the difference between the Earned Income tax Credit savings vs. a minimum wage, they both gave the lower class more spending power which in turn will raise the price of goods to match it. If her point is that the entirely small businesses are going to be hurt, I think that's true and I thought some states were trying to apply different rules to non-urban job markets because they understood this.

I don't think the 15$ minimum wage has anything to do with wealth distribution, but that seems to be what she is arguing.

The derp and derpinas that support the minwage increase think it would somehow come from these mythical profits and bloated CEO salaries which are "everywhere".

I don't understand the difference between the Earned Income tax Credit savings vs. a minimum wage, they both gave the lower class more spending power which in turn will raise the price of goods to match it. If her point is that the entirely small businesses are going to be hurt, I think that's true and I thought some states were trying to apply different rules to non-urban job markets because they understood this.

The EIC is a targeted tax burden reduction. This may or may not feed price increases in some areas. A min wage definitely would, and it would be specifically in areas that would most likely cycle directly back into those receiving the pay boost. It also would reduce job openings/hirings in more ways than one.

What should be focused on instead of trying to raise wages is combat rising prices (and no price controls are not the answer) and costs of living.

Costs of living is rising because there's limited space + a plethora of wealthy people looking to buy into that area?

How do you combat rising prices without price controls? Highly efficient manufacturing?

Costs of living is rising because there's limited space + a plethora of wealthy people looking to buy into that area?

How do you combat rising prices without price controls? Highly efficient manufacturing?

ZIRP/QE/money issuance is main culprit. It's foundational to the fractional reserve system. Price controls just reduce supply, which in turn creates much higher prices on the black market.