If Mort Divine ruled the world

If you watched the whole thing, you should witness the terrible debate between a smart conservative and silly rich environmentalist liberals like Maher and the Silicon Valley guy

Reactions: Dak and CiG
That guy is a repeat guest, but honestly 95% of either side are just talking point pushers. Only thing he seems to disagree with on the left is the PC culture

I'm not sure how what he's posting is propaganda, or why you would think it's for the benefit of anyone who doesn't already appreciate a gay you could take notes from ;)

Edit: I've taken flak before for criticizing "flamboyant" gays (not saying you [Matt] are one), because of how it feeds into cisgender blabadeblah. We are mammals, and our blessing and curse is increased awareness in a fashion we still can't fully quantify/qualify/explain ("consciousness"). Other mammals engage in "homosex" behavior on occasion, so in that sense male buttsex meets the "natural" clause". But pretty much the entirety of the liberal program is removed from all semblance of reality. We live in a law bound, finite, cruelly indifferent universe. Any environment of plenty/sufficiency is either entirely by accident or painstakingly created/acquired. Maintenance, preservation, or furtherance would be the result of hard work and long term planning/sacrifice. This includes the existence of our species. Milo is obviously gay yet not anymore flamboyant than any other average 21st century Brit. OTOH, you wouldn't immediately get any gay vibes from hearing Jack Donovan but he's a gay too. I'm prob 100lbs lighter than the dude but I'd share a fighting hole with the guy.

Last edited:
Is it your thing now to post pointless propaganda in here? As if anyone is gonna be swayed by it?
I assume this was directed at me. If so then here's some more propaganda:

Suspend Social Justice Courses

Social justice has become scientifically illiterate, logically unsound, deeply bigoted and openly supremacist. Social justice professors are indoctrinating young people into a pseudoscientific cult behind closed doors that is doing damage to their health, education and future.

Reactions: CiG
I'm not sure how what he's posting is propaganda, or why you would think it's for the benefit of anyone who doesn't already appreciate a gay you could take notes from ;)

Edit: I've taken flak before for criticizing "flamboyant" gays (not saying you [Matt] are one), because of how it feeds into cisgender blabadeblah. We are mammals, and our blessing and curse is increased awareness in a fashion we still can't fully quantify/qualify/explain ("consciousness"). Other mammals engage in "homosex" behavior on occasion, so in that sense male buttsex meets the "natural" clause". But pretty much the entirety of the liberal program is removed from all semblance of reality. We live in a law bound, finite, cruelly indifferent universe. Any environment of plenty/sufficiency is either entirely by accident or painstakingly created/acquired. Maintenance, preservation, or furtherance would be the result of hard work and long term planning/sacrifice. This includes the existence of our species. Milo is obviously gay yet not anymore flamboyant than any other average 21st century Brit. OTOH, you wouldn't immediately get any gay vibes from hearing Jack Donovan but he's a gay too. I'm prob 100lbs lighter than the dude but I'd share a fighting hole with the guy.

Well I don't really identify as gay anyway, not that it particularly matters but I'm more bi/pansexual. Would prefer to marry a woman who is similar. I'm honestly not sure what you're saying here though. Clarify?

The point of the petition is to demonstrate opposition to such educational indoctrination. He's stated several times that he isn't in favour of a ban, apparently rather he's advocating for some kind of review/investigation of the course materials.

At the very least it could be seen as cheeky trolling. But I disagree if it is a ban attempt of course, keeping those retarded cult-esque courses around only strengthens the opposition of said courses, keep the scum in plain sight.

LSR misses the point though, as usual.

So what should be taught in universities? Would you be this upset if classical liberal ideology was taught in universities rather than American liberalism?

I highly doubt you or anyone on that side would see an issue with it because it isn't in your minds a 'harmful' ideology.

Should universities only teach math, science, and technology classes? Would that appease you despite leaving us with a population of people with absolutely zero way to understand anything that falls outside of those fields?

You cannot teach history, literature, etc. without the views of the professor being in some ways part of it. Should universities be required to hire a right winger for each leftist they hire?

Disagree with his video all you want, but it is undeniable that with such a broad undefined term as "social justice courses" it would be impossible without giving an even more incomplete education to students than they already receive in pre-college schooling.

Reactions: Matt