If Mort Divine ruled the world

I feel like most people on the internet would have been content with the gorilla touchdown spiking the child.

Rush Limbaugh asking why the gorilla was a gorilla instead of a human if we evolved from monkeys was a personal favorite.

I'm going to go counter-trend and say that Milo has jumped the shark on the "Dangerous Faggot" tour, or more exactly, is probably revealing his underlying, whether conscious or subconscious, aims. He's now doing more to simply desensitize his target audience to the typical fairyfag presentation than saying anything new to enrage his purported "enemies". While he might be doing some measure of good using his faggotity (as he might wish it to be referred to) as a shield to both hide behind and shield-smash SJWs out of the way, there's simply no legitimate cultural gains to be made by appearing in sexual cosplaystume with a dildo "pistol". This is a hyperleftlib gaypride move, and even plausibly deniable aesthetic irony has no place in even a semiserious rightwing speaking tour at this point in US history.

I can't abide him. He's just annoying. Gay men who want to be accepted by hetero men should abide by our customs of accepted honorable behaviour.

I'm going to go counter-trend and say that Milo has jumped the shark on the "Dangerous Faggot" tour, or more exactly, is probably revealing his underlying, whether conscious or subconscious, aims. He's now doing more to simply desensitize his target audience to the typical fairyfag presentation than saying anything new to enrage his purported "enemies". While he might be doing some measure of good using his faggotity (as he might wish it to be referred to) as a shield to both hide behind and shield-smash SJWs out of the way, there's simply no legitimate cultural gains to be made by appearing in sexual cosplaystume with a dildo "pistol". This is a hyperleftlib gaypride move, and even plausibly deniable aesthetic irony has no place in even a semiserious rightwing speaking tour at this point in US history.

How are dildos left-wing?

Reactions: CiG
Milo is alt. right and the alt. right's Godhead is Donald Trump, it's not about rational, buttoned-down grey conservatism, these people are a circus.

I can't abide him. He's just annoying. Gay men who want to be accepted by hetero men should abide by our customs of accepted honorable behaviour.

You should take your own advice, I've never once considered you honourable since I've been on here.

That's racist.

200_s.gif

Reactions: CiG