If Mort Divine ruled the world

haha you must really like him huh. I mean you're even using his gorilla fucking girlfriend stuff.

eh I just dont like the guy sorry fellas. Lets just movie on and talk about Mort's giant clit please

I said if you watched more comedians, that's all.

I already watch (and listen) to a staggering amount of comedians, they're not all American either, granted I've not seen many live due to where I live being a boring hellhole, but I definitely feel equipped to judge a comedian's quality.

Seeing Dylan Moran live soon, psyched about that, love the bastard.

edit, won't bother anymore

Mort's boring but i'm sad his slampiece that he doesn't slam is back. Dak had a good joke up there though.

Fair enough but to me he's just.. awful. lol sorry man I just really dislike him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylSmzv1HA2U

and again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdnPlAbDPdU#t=11

Hahaha, okay I remember these dollar dollar bills y'all bits, it's pretty fucking hacky.
But the atm bit was somewhat funny because I could just imagine some loudmouth American drunk doing it and then getting immediately mugged, probably with three bystanders screaming worldstar worrrldstar as it goes down.

For me, the most impressive thing about Rogan (and really any comic) is how they deal with hecklers AND keep shit funny, he's good at that.

dude that first bit is funny as shit.

Second one is dumb, but how can a self respecting comedian appreciate a clip like that without context? It's terrible right there but I doubt that bit wasn't built on before hand.

First one he's being ironic/stupid on purpose. Don't know if that's the same with the second one but come on..you guys dont find that first joke awesome? Leads you down a path where you think he's going to tell you how fucking smart monkeys are with money and then goes into prostitution? that's awesome

Ya see he thought the "Dollar Dollar Bills Yall!" was so fucking good he used it in two different bits and I'm sure plenty more. It's in the hack textbook.

rms, I'm done with you. You're either trolling, high or idk or care

Rogan dealing with Lydia Lunch, now THAT is some funny shit.

Thing is, sure the dollar dollar bills y'all bit is hacky, but every single comic that's been brought up so far probably has at least one hacky bit in their arsenal.

haha

also is there anything worse than a girl cheering during a game? if I hear one "woooo" or "yeaaaa" from a vagina I immediately leave to find another tv anywhere else