If Mort Divine ruled the world

I've heard him have a discussion on Islam that leads me to believe that he is not prejudiced at all. What evidence do you have on that? Hard to imagine a gay man who's married to a black guy is quite conservative.

Are you just saying that because his wiki page says hes a Roman Catholic?

I've heard him have a discussion on Islam that leads me to believe that he is not prejudiced at all. What evidence do you have on that? Hard to imagine a gay man who's married to a black guy is quite conservative.

Are you just saying that because his wiki page says hes a Roman Catholic?

I'm actually a follower of his, he was originally actually an opponent of gay marriage and once said coming out as a gay conservative was much harder than coming out as a gay man.

He is a writer for Breitbart which is troubling

It doesn't matter who you write for, but what you write.
Just as much drivel comes from leftist/feminist writing platforms.

SJW Logic: If you don't agree with us, you are a bigot - eg you hate everyone not a heterosexual white male.

Counterpoint: "Well here we have a gay conservative white male married to a black guy"

SJW: "He's conservative? Doesn't count." NO TRUE SCOTSMAN LOLOLOLOL

Who you write for does matter , but yes content does matter more

Initial looks at what he stands for marks him as a major jackass

SJW Logic: If you don't agree with us, you are a bigot - eg you hate everyone not a heterosexual white male.

Counterpoint: "Well here we have a gay conservative white male married to a black guy"

SJW: "He's conservative? Doesn't count." NO TRUE SCOTSMAN LOLOLOLOL

I wasn't saying that.
I was pointing out that you can't demonize Gavin McInnes for something and then talk up Milo Yiannopoulos who does/believes the same things.

Shut up, sit down, and if you're going to be a deviant do it somewhere that I don't have to see it. Live exactly like us and if you don't then you're a hazard to society.

I think he's saying they are more hazards to themselves before society. His other recent articles were more interesting too, but I see you picked the gay one!