if were to organize a festival in NY ...

Every thread should need a Darken pic:

rob_tho9.jpg

JayKeeley said:
Where the white women at?

But seriously, Rob Darken would get his fucking head kicked in in NYC and it would be hilarious. He'd be fighting people off with his plastic sword.

"I'm not who you think I am, I swear! I play bass in Hammerfall" etc etc, grovel grovel.
hahaha

OHH!!!! Suffocation + Arghoslent so i could watch both sets, enjoy the piss out of them, and then witness Frank Mullen eat the singer of Arghoslent.

once I was NAD said:
hahaha

OHH!!!! Suffocation + Arghoslent so i could watch both sets, enjoy the piss out of them, and then witness Frank Mullen eat the singer of Arghoslent.

hahahah ... that would be some gig ... I would not want Mullen on my bad side

when i saw Suffocation and Morbid Angel a few years ago some skinhead asshole was insulting the Suffocation drummer (calling him a my pals i assume) and Frank Mullen almost killed him. it was cool.

once I was NAD said:
when i saw Suffocation and Morbid Angel a few years ago some skinhead asshole was insulting the Suffocation drummer (calling him a my pals i assume) and Frank Mullen almost killed him. it was cool.

would anything cool like that happen at an emo Agalloch or Isis show? ... I doubt it ... :lol:

now you know why I want some bands with hram

MadeInNewJersey said:
Ok, here's my revised festival lineup:

Enslaved (headliner)
Amon Amarth (headliner)
Negura Bunget
Falkenbach
Manegarm
Ensiferum
Rudra or Melechesh
Hammers of Misfortune
Krieg
Sin Origin

Hurrah!

I'd fly in for that

MadeInNewJersey said:
I'll introduce myself at Heathen Crusade, we'd like to pick your brain about what's involved in organizing a festival, and who better to ask than someone who's just done it!
Yeah, like you're going to be sober enough to retain what was said.:puke:

Zod