If you could ask Opeth one question....

Right now? At this very moment If they were right in front of me, I'd wonder if I took any mind altering substances in the last 10 seconds to see Opeth fall on top of my computer desk.
But I'd ask them if they could bring me to their gig in Auckland tonight :(

I'd ask, "We know Mike's opinions on everything and his complete control on everything." *suddenly shift view from Mikael to the rest of the band, who would be standing much lower than Mikael, who would be sitting on a large throne made of pearl* "Have you ever considered a mutinous takeover, wherein you could write songs for Opeth and speak as part of the band instead of being smothered by this frontman nonsense?"

Look Oinkness, we already your pathetic rant about comparing the likes of KSE to Opeth. Now stop taking personal digs at mike just because you stupidly put your argument. I suggest you take another listen to the abortions that you create before you even consider Mikes position in Opeth. Hopefully you will realise you have the mind capacity of a lump of Playdough.

affinityband said:
Look Oinkness, we already your pathetic rant about comparing the likes of KSE to Opeth. Now stop taking personal digs at mike just because you stupidly put your argument. I suggest you take another listen to the abortions that you create before you even consider Mikes position in Opeth. Hopefully you will realise you have the mind capacity of a lump of Playdough.
Just for future reference, I have you on my ignore list. So any post directed at me will be entirely unknown. Your stupidity has outmatched even my own, and I know my limits.

Oinkness said:
Just for future reference, I have you on my ignore list. So any post directed at me will be entirely unknown. Your stupidity has outmatched even my own, and I know my limits.
are you confusing affinityband with shark22?

My comment? My question? My greatest desire? I read somewhere that Opeth does not actually read any of this internet stuff.... Does anyone ever read it at all? I can understand why they wouldn't read much of the barrage of comments/emails. If their identities were made public they would only be hassled to no end I'm sure... That is the frusterating part. But I had a conversation with Peter, and would love a chance to finish our conversation. I took a picture of us, but have kept it private in order to retain it's beauty. Though I would show it to him, so he might remember the conversation. My request is only to offer him my email, and if he chooses, I'd love to converse. One human to another.

A comment in an endless list of comments.
-Portland, OR

little.elwynn said:
My comment? My question? My greatest desire? I read somewhere that Opeth does not actually read any of this internet stuff.... Does anyone ever read it at all? I can understand why they wouldn't read much of the barrage of comments/emails. If their identities were made public they would only be hassled to no end I'm sure... That is the frusterating part. But I had a conversation with Peter, and would love a chance to finish our conversation. I took a picture of us, but have kept it private in order to retain it's beauty. Though I would show it to him, so he might remember the conversation. My request is only to offer him my email, and if he chooses, I'd love to converse. One human to another.

A comment in an endless list of comments.
-Portland, OR

Mike comes here every once in a while. Per, Peter and the Martins don't post/read this at all.

joshthesquash said:
My question would be:

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!.............?
LMAO. That was wicked.

Here's my question:

"Is "Ruby eyes in the fog" referring to a pair of gleaming red eyes? Or the flower called Ruby eyes? My friend says it's a pair of eyes, but I really think you're talking about the flower. Just makes more sense in context of the lyrics. So what's the deal?"