If you were interviewing Alexi...

How do you compare European fans to American fans?

Have you ever thought about going back to school,if given the time,and what would you major in?

What was your best recent onstage memory?

and you damn well better keep my hat.

That's what I would ask him.

*What is your vision, of the humanity in general ? Why do you think we are here, in a body, with maybe a soul, maybe not. Do you think of any sense to life ? Don't tell me yours is to do music, tell me what is the meaning of the humanity in general. Go further, louder in your spirit. What is the meaning of life ?"

Well I think he would just say 'I think we're just here to eat and shit and get drunk and laid and there's nothing deeper to it.'

How do you compare European fans to American fans?

Has been asked several times and is a pointless question.

Have you ever thought about going back to school,if given the time,and what would you major in?

Has been asked, is a fucking dumb question, plus Alexi is definitely not going to fuck up his life and ego going to school now, and you can't expect him to talk about sophisticated things.

What's to roll your eyes at?

If you don't like it, don't post here. I'm sure there's much more valuable things you could be doing with your time, like getting a damn haircut :lol:

I just want new questions for Alexi to be asked in new interviews and maybe this will help.

There's nothing wrong with the thread, i was rolling my eyes at you.

It's ridicilous how even the mighty web führer has to team up with forum trolls to feel accepted. What, am I gonna get banned now?

Speaking of trolls and bans: Yes, you will get banned if you continue making threads like "I've got bad news for you: Children Of Bodom were found dead in their tour bus" and other shit.

This should also answer your question why I think you suck big time, ok?

Reactions: Poss
How do you feel the first time you listen to your latest album... like when it's just finished, and they're sitting there with the band listening to it for the first time...

I would like to know more about his childhood, but... I guess it's too private, so maybe I'd like to ask him how he is and if he's happy and the answer to be true..I wonder what their lifes are really like, actually we don't know much about their real experiences.. aah. :rolleyes:

And why should we ask exactly Alexi? :p

Reactions: Poss
Speaking of trolls and bans: Yes, you will get banned if you continue making threads like "I've got bad news for you: Children Of Bodom were found dead in their tour bus" and other shit.

This should also answer your question why I think you suck big time, ok?

Well, isn't it sad that I cannot be banned by making humorous jokes or being gay in someone's respect.

I'm sure this would be a very intellectual board without me tho.

I just love fucking you guys up for your stupidness and see your desperate defencive whine. Nah, you're ghey..

Has been asked, is a fucking dumb question, plus Alexi is definitely not going to fuck up his life and ego going to school now, and you can't expect him to talk about sophisticated things.

Could you tell us what his answers were?

Anyway, I'd ask him what guitar(s) does he prefer playwise and tonewise...old Jacksons or new ESPs.

It's not a dumb question,and if you know it's been asked several times,then what's the answer?