If you were interviewing Alexi...

it has been asked several times, just look at some interviews.
it's true...it's in their "spanish inquisition" interview for Metal Hammer,and Janne says :

"same shit,different package.We hate questions comparing places.People ask the difference between America and Europe.The answer is that in America there are Americans,and in Europe there aren't.It's easy."

I don't want to ask Alexi. Every question would be stupid, and I know it. But I'd like to have a talk with him, to discuss about some his opinions of life and death, philosophy, mysticism. As they say, thought thrives on conflict.

Reactions: AfterMidnight
i would ask,

"Do you like soft or rougth toilet paper"
"Do you use bath salt"
"can you pull of a mid night wank on the tour bus with out anybody finding out"
"If you where dumped on a desert island, would you rather have a sexy woman who never says no or your guitar," and if he said his guitar call him gay

Reactions: AfterMidnight
I think now at the time while aleksi has broken his arm he will take the guitar to play.
To the point with Henkka funny part in the out takes on the dvd where he wasn't able to keep his balance...
but I think if I would have a good question to ask them and then get the possibility to do it... I just will forget the question^^

There are too many questions to ask... and even if I had the chance to ask him, I think I'd be speechless enough to even be in his presence.

"Hey Dude, can I have your RV?"

That's what I would ask. :D

Well, there are a lot of other questions.. but I think I'd be speechless... :D

I would ask him: "Alexi, have you ever recently or in the past or ever INTEND to start writing music for the $Dollar sign$?" this is a serious question because I read an online interview where he was complaining alot how fans always download their songs and never buy them, and he kept stressing "BUY BUY BUY!!" He's also has had numerous ads always saying "BUY OUR CD" haha I think it quite funny. In no way am I bashing his self promoting and i'm sure he's just trying to get the word out so they can tour more, its not a bad ploy at all. Hell id probably say the same thing he is, I just wanted to hear from the man himself on this issue. He'd probably casually say... "FUCK NO! NEVER!! :headbang: :kickass: :puke: " haha