I'm Alive with Don Nelson Vs. Joey Belladonna

Don Nelson (he sounds a lot like John Bush)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8BfWSrOSG4&NR=1

Don't have anything from youtube with Joey doing it. But what a difference. This Don Nelson version awful imo.

i have the whole concert of this on a good quality bootleg (i can send u setlist and a download link if u like) yeah he sounds alot like bush on alot of the songs on the bootleg especially on inside out and random acts:loco:

i have the whole concert of this on a good quality bootleg (i can send u setlist and a download link if u like) yeah he sounds alot like bush on alot of the songs on the bootleg especially on inside out and random acts:loco:

I have it too. What sucks is his version of Safe Home.

Thanks - if you don't send it here...send me a link in PM.

Have to agree with Thrashard "the song is cheesy anyways, no matter who's singing it. "

T:)

Thanks - if you don't send it here...send me a link in PM.

Have to agree with Thrashard "the song is cheesy anyways, no matter who's singing it. "

T:)

2008-05-28 - Double Door, Chicago, Illinois Setlist:

Fight 'Em Til You Can't (new song)
Random Acts
Banter
Got The Time
Madhouse
Revolution Screams (new song)
Room For One More
Safe Home
What Doesn't Die
Antisocial
Vampyres (new song)
Inside Out
Encore & Banter
Indians
Only
I Am The Law

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKL4CUIN

I want to hear the studio version of the Dan Nelson record.

I'm sure many will say it sucks on principal and other's will swear it's better than joey...on principal. I'm just dan-curious.

Clearly madienfagboy does as he's still swinging on that sack as well.

I'm sure there was a studio version, they had a release date for it with him on vox.

the worst decision was that they just couldn't keep their shit together. They released The Greater Of Two Evils, said the songs finally sounded the way they wanted to hear them and in a month time they reunite with Joey, who they had slagged all the way. Then talked about how the band was on fire yet they "missed John Bush and wanted to be with him again". Then they all of a sudden hire a no-name, young guy, praising him how this was the best singer they had ever had and they record an album, supposedly the best they ever did, yet one day they fire him all of a sudden, lie about him being seriously ill, then Scott and Charlie talk about tears of joy and psychicall collapse because of John Bush playing with them again, and how the reunion had been a stupid idea, the lion versus the bird, and in a few weeks time Joey is back, the greatest singer of all time, there was no record with Dan Nelson etc etc...name one other band which has done that.

Can't name one. The thing is though is that through all that bullshit they still landed on their feet and, like it or not, made one of the best metal albums of the year. I LOVE Bushthrax and always will but you can't deny the fact that bringing Joey back has breathed new life into this band that nobody else could have. Sure the momentum of the Big 4 tour helped, and the fact that it's been almost 20 years since Joey sang on an Anthrax album sparked some interest, but come on, WM is freakin' awesome, admit it. :Spin:

johnnieCzech said:
...yet one day they fire him all of a sudden, lie about him being seriously ill...

Sometimes people do things worthy of on-the-spot firing and those left behind aren't able to go public with the real reason. Happens more than you'd think in the music biz.

Can't name one. The thing is though is that through all that bullshit they still landed on their feet and, like it or not, made one of the best metal albums of the year. I LOVE Bushthrax and always will but you can't deny the fact that bringing Joey back has breathed new life into this band that nobody else could have. Sure the momentum of the Big 4 tour helped, and the fact that it's been almost 20 years since Joey sang on an Anthrax album sparked some interest, but come on, WM is freakin' awesome, admit it. :Spin:

The only "Big 4 buzz" they got is from 15 year old Metallica fans who didnt get into Metallica until '96, didnt hear the name 'Anthrax' until 2011, and have never heard a Slayer record. The main reason they are so big again and have any momentum is because Joey is back and its their first record with him since 1990. He is the reason there is so much buzz and people are actually interested again.