i'm back with horrible news

I dont have any deep thing to say but just take it easy (and listen to metal ;) )

to krig & other morons : have you actually REALLY thought about your actions and what you are saying? You do know that Delt is a REAL Person, hasnt that sunk into you yet and made you realise you should treat people with a bit common decency even if they are just a bunch of letters on a screen.

delt the only reason i hadn't killed myself way before was that i didn't want to hurt my family. but circumstances out of my control pushed me over the fucking edge. they adjusted my medications said:
Bullshit. Suicide isnt about the feelings of others. Its only for one thing and one thing only. You arent happy so you want to kill yourself. Sorry bro but I just dont buy it. I've had people die around me before. I was in the house when my cousin shot himself in the head in front of his son. His letter was only about how bad he felt and how much people would feel happier if he wasnt around.
C O W A R D

How many people in the world do you think have psychological disorders? And how many of them kill themselves? Thinking about killing yourself is as it was said earlier, a moment of weakness. Everyone doews indeed have times when they are week. I've been depressed as all hell before, I never even thought about killing myself. Not once. I'm stronger than that.

So my advice to you my friend is to quit thinking about that suicide bullshit and step up when life throws some shit at you. Life aint fair. And when you think its bad for you, just remember. There are MANY people out there with worse problems thatn you. So just take it on the chin and keep in it man.

hey delt sorry to hear the news
i for one enjoy your presence youve always been a cool and great guy on these forums

fuck the haters ignore them, i hope things work out for you
always remember no matter how bad it gets there really are people who love and care about you.

Sorry for you delt... But I really don`t get any idea why you like to collect some sympaty points for writing your story here... It really shouldn`t be here, not anywhere in net.

Haven't got the energy to read all the posts, but just have to mention something:

When I was in Junior High, two of my classmates committed suicide. Both by a shotgun. It wasn't easy to take, especially since after those incidents things started falling apart in my hometown: in 3 years (=summers) about 10 young people (between the ages 17 and 26) committed suicide.

I myself have sometimes some suicidal tendencies, but after seeing all that crap for so many years, I don't think I could do it even if I wanted to. And that's purely because I could never inflict such pain on the ones that I care about.

(This post was NOT aimed at anyone especially and was NOT meant to provoke some idiotic argument about what's right and what's not. Just had to say it.)

I've had only two real girlfriends, but they both tried to end their lives. Both before I knew them, but still. A daughter to a friend/colleague of my mother recently killed herself, she was 21. That hits you hard, even though I never really knew her. It is always so close. I have a very close friend contemplating it, she is kinda borderline. It worries me constantly. So that is why I wrote this, writing poetry helps. I edited it a bit for you, I hope you can appreciate it.....

Catch you if I can

I just build the shrine.
I put you in it, light the candles and
Realise I can just pray to you,
Worship you, criticise you
When you’re not really there
I pray I could really talk to you, could
Really penetrate your mind with my words
Filled with desire of seeing your real smile
I hope I stand before you in the end,
When you judge me
I do not want to wait
The shrine is just a glass box, I can not break ,
I fear to break you and me with you
I could smash, take the risk of bleeding,
Of reaping the scars of heartfilled defeat;
And hold you in my craving hands, connecting
And infecting you
With magical disease that oozed out of my being
Connecting us through anti-suffering
And blending.
But heaven is so far away

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
I dont have any deep thing to say but just take it easy (and listen to metal ;) )

to krig & other morons : have you actually REALLY thought about your actions and what you are saying? You do know that Delt is a REAL Person, hasnt that sunk into you yet and made you realise you should treat people with a bit common decency even if they are just a bunch of letters on a screen.
Wow, I cant believe you're the same person who once called me a Nazi ;)
Anyway, nice posting man.

And to Iced in Flames: Did it ever occur to you that even if you were depressive, too, not everyone goes through the same shit? Only because you never thought about killing yourself doesnt mean you're stronger, I'd say you havent been as deep in the shit as other people. In fact, I dont think you've been depressive at all. Not without suicidal thoughts at least once and not with this shit you're saying. Dumbfuck.

I don't know who said it....some philosofer dude...I think it was Schopenhauer.
It are actually the people who commit suicide who are the stronger. In humans lies the blind will to live, to survive. That's like if you fall from a cliff or something you grab at anything to save your life. Suicidals conquer this incredibly strong will, therefore they are very strong people.

About Schopenhauer? It's true, man. Do you think I make that shit up? Anyway, I don't really believe it, but do recognise that there is a major difference between wanting to kill yourself really badly and actually doing it. Philosophers are weird people anyway.....

This poem was sent to me by a friend who is now my boyfriend. I find it comforting. :oops: Of course I'm not a man but eh =shrugs=

IF

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

Rudyard Kipling

delt said:
the only reason i hadn't killed myself way before was that i didn't want to hurt my family.
SAME WITH ME (after I got kicked off school back then...fucking worst time in my life)!!! People who are close to me and supported me during that time are what kept me from doing myself in, and I'm very thankful to them because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be here today.
Anyway I hope you're doing better now delt. Ignore the ppl who say "suicidal ppl are selfish". As I said, they need to buy a goddamn clue.

My condolences man... I've been there a million times and will be there again... I'm currently free of depression's grasp, but fuck, it's happened so much that I know it'll come back. Somehow, I keep living... so I hope you do too. Not the most uplifting post, but the truth isn't pretty. The fact that you are still alive after 27 years of shit, means you're strong, so I hope you keep living... you just have to give everything time, let the negative flow through you so you can focus on those positive things in life again. It's kinda sad, I've practically got it down to a mantra I've hit rock bottom so many times.

Life, a sea of stars
Night and day are no strangers
Death, the final dawn

A haiku I wrote a couple weeks ago, the night before my friend died in a car accident on my street. Again, stay strong, man...

Oh, and I hate to break it to all those bright folks who think suicidal ppl are selfish, but the only reasons I've ever felt suicidal is because of how powerless I am to help all the problems of the world. My problems are inconsequential compared to the world's... so in other words, fuck you, if you haven't been there, you don't know shit...

> SAME WITH ME (after I got kicked off school back then...
> fucking worst time in my life)!!!

hey, same thing happened to me.. i didn't exactly get kicked out, but i was forced to quit college because of health issues, anyway it made me feel even more completely fucking useless. and yes, stupid mindless dorks like "iced-in-flames" should be the first to do the world a favor and choke to death.

anyway at least it's a bit entertaining to watch the planet go to shit............

delt said:
> SAME WITH ME (after I got kicked off school back then...
> fucking worst time in my life)!!!

hey, same thing happened to me.. i didn't exactly get kicked out, but i was forced to quit college because of health issues, anyway it made me feel even more completely fucking useless. and yes, stupid mindless dorks like "iced-in-flames" should be the first to do the world a favor and choke to death.

anyway at least it's a bit entertaining to watch the planet go to shit............
I'd be more than happy to kill you off to make sure the job gets done this time jackoff :)

Iced In Flames said:
I'd be more than happy to kill you off to make sure the job gets done this time jackoff :)

You are truelly a sad human lacking empathy and for this I actullay feel more sorry for you than the other trollers in this thread. Then again I don't know even care what you have to say...

Update Ignore list *click* ...Fag!

@ Delt not sure this is the forum for this... UM has changed over the past few months. Hope you get better!