I'm getting a tattoo...

hahahaha fuck i laughed at the rugrats face tattoo

i wish i had the balls to get a tattoo, but as of yet nothings really been great enough to go for, i was thinking band ideas, but again, who knows what you'll like in 20 years

although a meaningfull song quote would be cool

I agree with dusty; don't get a band tattoo. I've wanted a bloodbath one since RTC came out but have refrained from it. I honestly think I'll love this band forever but you never know what'll happen.

If one of you does it I'll think it's cool though ;)

...but I still don't know what exactly. Anyone of you guys got one? Seen a picture of one that looks badass? Post em here!
Don't EVER get a tattoo when you are not 100% sure what you want beforehand... And when you have a design you like, do not get it tattoed for at least 6 months, if you still love it as much then as you did at first, have it inked..
1212520878419.jpg
Arrgghhh, the spelling nazi cringes!! :ill:

Yeah....that kind of spelling makes me feel so uncomfortable.....

EDIT: I guess I shouldn't say anything because I spelled "Which" instead of "Wish"....at least it's not on my arm....

I mean, come on, when you get something tattooed, immortalized on your skin for the rest of your fucking life, how could you possible be so fucking dumb to make a spelling error, seriously... :confused:

(I'm talking about the tattoo I quoted)

I mean, come on, when you get something tattooed, immortalized on your skin for the rest of your fucking life, how could you possible be so fucking dumb to make a spelling error, seriously... :confused:

(I'm talking about the tattoo I quoted)

yeah i know, why wouldn't yo ucheck the spelling or something, i have a friend i can see that happening too hahaha, it'd be funny

i really have a hard time looking at that tattoo

got this other picture here which i'm not directly posting here...

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT STUFF, OVER 18 ONLY!!! :p

now don't say i didn't warn you...

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=devilpussygt9.jpg
Haha, I saw that before.
yeah i know, why wouldn't you check the spelling or something, i have a friend i can see that happening too hahaha, it'd be funny

i really have a hard time looking at that tattoo
Yeah, when you get something tattooed, especially text, you're gonna go over it over and over again until you know it's perfect and there are no errors. I can't believe during the process of inking the tattoo no one noticed.. the tattooist must've been high too or something..