im goin to london

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
hi.. i'll be in London on 30th march.. for no apparent reason my bf booked for easyjet.. :err: So, is anyone around then?

i dont think im gonna drink (much), but we plan to eat in Chilis..
im afraid the whole schedule will be: half day long from luton to london, sleep, half day to london to chilis (somewhere outside), and another 4 hours back to luton .. uhm, :tickled:

thanx all anyway

awww London is good things to do when in London ...

.get drunk and try to imitate a cockerney accent
.go see a westend show
.go to camden
.get shit on my a fat pigeon (its sposed to be lucky)
.go to a gig at the apollo

Im sure there is loads more but thats basically what I wud do. Hope ya have a jolly gud time

ah I didnt like London that much, its so expensive and crowded... anyway, Camden was cool, great for shopping ;) gigs are nice too but it gets on my nerves sometimes that queue thing... noone makes queues here in front of bars or venues ;)

anyway wish u a nice trip, there are some cool things to see in London :)

Andy_2003 said:
and go to the Chinese just near to the apollo cos it's dead good..
...and check out the Japanese/ Korean restaurant near the Tower. It's damn good, and not too expensive. (There's nothing better than bee-bim-bop, yum!) Only unnerving thing about this place are the huge windows... You sometimes feel like being a monkey in the zoo because those hungry tourists outside stick to the windows and watch you eat. :yow::D

im thinkin about cancelling the trip and throw the money away cos i dont wanna get bombed apart.. :(

come on you dont know? last week? the bombs that are set off in the subway in madrid? lots of dead and wounded people. in name of osama bin laden. go figure out.