I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fireangel said:
...that rural community-thing was it what made me have a closer look here ;)
thank you fireangel! *adds a notch on his belt for "inspirational speech"* ;)

i think wolfman's new thread - while uselessly trying to deny our penchant for homo-eroticism - symbolizes the spirit of this board pretty well: obscure, irreverent and pointless. :p

gee, that sounded almost... satanic. :ill:

rahvin said:
thank you fireangel! *adds a notch on his belt for "inspirational speech"* ;)

i think wolfman's new thread - while uselessly trying to deny our penchant for homo-eroticism - symbolizes the spirit of this board pretty well: obscure, irreverent and pointless. :p
*LOL* but I may add that I noticed this board already in January (?). Still I can applause because you described so well how it appears to me :) so I had to comment on it yesterday.

fireangel said:
*LOL* but I may add that I noticed this board already in January (?).
wow, so you've been lurking in the outskirts of town for almost one year, unbeknownst to us, feeding on small reptiles found in the desert, stealing our cattle and poisoning our wells? :p
don't be shy: since i gather you are of the female persuasion, you are safe and exempt from the morbid attention of thugs like dark_jester, wolfman, thanatos, magsec, and of course yours truly. ;)

rahvin said:
wow, so you've been lurking in the outskirts of town for almost one year, unbeknownst to us, feeding on small reptiles found in the desert, stealing our cattle and poisoning our wells? :p
I did not observe you - I am usually logged in so everyone can see at the beginning of the pages :p And I have always a reasonable amount of chocolate, so I am not starving to death :) Actually you can congratulate Villain that I ended up here in the long run ( @ Villain: remember Profane Omen? :) ) And Salamurhaaja now, too :wave:

rahvin said:
don't be shy: since i gather you are of the female persuasion, you are safe and exempt from the morbid attention of thugs like dark_jester, wolfman, thanatos, magsec, and of course yours truly. ;)
Now I know why I decided to join: I had to look up three words in that post, it will surely improve my english taking part in here. No longer relying on self-invented vocabulary, finally using real language.. *grins*
And I noticed already how much all the guys like their fellows ;) How sweet :)

fireangel said:
Actually you can congratulate Villain that I ended up here in the long run ( @ Villain: remember Profane Omen? :) ) And Salamurhaaja now, too :wave:
i wish someone would congratulate me too. :(
not that i have done anything at all to facilitate your arriving to these shores, fireangel, but i'm having a bad day. so please congratulate me, ok? ;)

Now I know why I decided to join: I had to look up three words in that post, it will surely improve my english taking part in here.
you're fitting in perfectly, fireangel: people always mock the excessive richness of my vocabulary around here. you're allowed four "shut the fuck up rahvin and stop using all those big words to hide that you have nothing smart to say" every week. use them wisely. :p

rahvin said:
i wish someone would congratulate me too. :(
not that i have done anything at all to facilitate your arriving to these shores, fireangel, but i'm having a bad day. so please congratulate me, ok? ;)

I congratulate you for nice welcoming!!! :)

rahvin said:
you're fitting in perfectly, fireangel: people always mock the excessive richness of my vocabulary around here. you're allowed four "shut the fuck up rahvin and stop using all those big words to hide that you have nothing smart to say" every week. use them wisely. :p
I don´t "mock". I really want to improve my english, and visiting extra lessons once a week. But this here is much more entertaining! :) And also I can well distinuish between noble speech and intelligent content. Mind you, I don´t fall into those kind of traps. ;)

@fireangel: welcome a-board. there's only one important thing that i have to say, possibly in order to reassure you: the heavenly pleasures of homosexual love are open to men only, on this forum. meaning: none of the girls (northern lights, lolita vampirià, mousewings, siren, melancholia, myself and countless others) will harass you.

@rahvin: i congratulate you. stop having a bad day. actually, you have to stop having this bad day in one hour and twenty-three minutes anyway, so why not put it to rest now? :)

hyena said:
@fireangel: welcome a-board.

hyena said:
there's only one important thing that i have to say, possibly in order to reassure you: the heavenly pleasures of homosexual love are open to men only, on this forum. meaning: none of the girls (northern lights, lolita vampirià, mousewings, siren, melancholia, myself and countless others) will harass you.
I`m fine with that.

Villain said:
:dopey: :wave:

Villain said:
Finally got you "officially" here, Fireangel! Now you will never get away from here! :devil:

-Villain
If I never get away from here, how should I meet you then next year?? :p Because it would include that I leave my computer and go outside..

And thanks for your mail. Sorry to hear about your car and all the trouble :(

heya, new kid. behave. *cracks whip and wonders if the feticism was correctly identified*

hello blindprincess :wave: more italians join this place, more power to me. i guess. err. whatever. ;)

anyway, glad - and surprised until a little while ago - to see you here. you'll learn who's who pretty soon. hyena's my best friend, for instance. and wolfman von jones is a crazy american that wants to... ok, i'll let him explain about his peculiar wishes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.