I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome little one.
Here.. have a cute little turtle
hand.jpg

welcome kiddie. we love you. and we can teach you stuff like how to get ahead in life even if everyone says you're a dwarf. :lol:

hyena said:
welcome kiddie. we love you. and we can teach you stuff like how to get ahead in life even if everyone says you're a dwarf. :lol:
sure, just look at me. (lower).

anyway, everyone should get a head in life, they have a number of interesting uses although sometimes they make you uncomfortable. beware though: if you get more than one head the police might want to have a talk with you. careful where you store your additional heads for safekeeping.

hyena said:
Hmm, since no one else took the bate I will.

I would be happy just to get head :lol:

@rahvin
I agree, you have to rent a fridge in someone elses name for
the extra heads, it's always a hastle tho. I am glad I live in the
freezing Sweden tho, I can just store them outside during winter :loco:
I know that if I keep looking I will find a suitable head donor and
the operation will be a success...

@newbies
Welcome, I wish you a pleasant stay and please, come visit Sweden
I dare you...

rahvin said:
we're a peaceful rural community thriving on the few things the earth gives us and our homosexual love.
...that rural community-thing was it what made me have a closer look here ;) My "homeboard" is the one of the almighty Dan Swanö, and it is cool and VERY rational. I like that and in no way I want this board changing, but I miss a bit the kind of "talk about all absurd things in your life in an interesting & fun-way"-threads. And we don´t have a Real Hazard over there either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.