I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TenTonHammer: :wave:

Hello everyone! I'm new to the boards but not to Dark Tranquillity.

I'm a 28 year old woman and I live in the USA. My favorite DT album is Projector and my favorite DT song is A Bolt of Blazing Gold. My favorite smiley is this: :Spin: but I'm sure none of you care! ;) I'm just waiting patiently for the DVD to be released in the USA *sigh*.

Well have a nice day everyone!

:wave:

Hello everyone!
Oh.. Hello. Who are you?
I'm new to the boards but not to Dark Tranquillity
Yes, yes; they all claim to be.. but who are you?
I'm a 28 year old woman and I live in the USA
Ahh. Hmm, I suppose you're a bit too old for the DT-forum initiation rituals.. deemed 'harsh' by some..
eyes.gif
ehh!.. pure speculation.
My favorite DT album is Projector and my favorite DT song is A Bolt of Blazing Gold
Yeah?
My favorite smiley is this: :Spin:
No foolin'. I like it too.. reminds me of my cousin. He is the unholy progeny of an unnatural union between a farmer and ripe plumpy orange.. Happy fellow he is..
I'm just waiting patiently for the DVD to be released in the USA
Ah yes. I, myself, am awaiting my DVD from this Dutch gent, who has not gotten back to me about our transaction..
..Please ma'am, there are no sound effects or onomatopoeia usage in this board whatsoever. Legal technicalities; I'm sure you understand..
Well have a nice day everyone!
Aren't you a ray of sunshine..
Well it's too late for that. My day is over and it wasn't nice. But I'll be sure to come back to this thread first thing tomorrow and read of your salutary wishes.
.. ..please put some pants on ma'am

: p
Welcome aboard Divine Shadow
I am immensely bored beyond any sense-slapping.

His Divine Shadow said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the boards but not to Dark Tranquillity.
I worship His Divine Shadow :D
Damn, that thing went to shit with the series :puke:

Welcome to the board.

Hi, painindesire! :wave:

By the way, how many liquor stores are there in Buena Park? :)

Salamurhaaja said:
I worship His Divine Shadow :D
Damn, that thing went to shit with the series :puke:

Yeah tell me about it! The last series when they were on earth was...not as good! :guh: At least they let Kai die which is what he wanted. :cry:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! :)

I remember visiting a buddy there in Buena Park, seems like a liquor haven. ;)

Welcome, welcome, welcome! We love you all! (throws gratuitous hugs around). Jump on our bandwagon! VOTE FOR US! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.