I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome DireWolf! :wave:

Welcome DireWolf
*scared of av* u_u,,,

I expect new people any moment. Because.. Because.. :heh: I wore my DT shirt about one week of the three in Sardinia (yes, of course I washed it, in between. But I mean, in total) and besides that..
I left a note for a few metalheads/people (the only ones I saw in the complete holiday, they arrived the day before I left, :Smug: of course.) which said they had to get Dark Tranquillity and that they would like it :p heheh weehee

Well...I'm new here too. I used to be in old DT-forum (EzBoard), but it really sucked with all those advertisements and etc so I quitted. Now I finally got time to register and involve in these forums, I'm a bit confused with this board, this is kind of chaotic at first sight but maybe I get used to it with time.

Erh..what I could tell about myself?
I'm nineteen years old male from Finland, and I have listened DT since '99, first DT-song that I heard was FreeCard. Now I have most of DT-albums (only Enter Suicidal Angels is missing and I have that Skydancer/of chaos... not original ones). I listen much of melodic death & black but I'm into more primitive stuff too...generally I listen very different types of metal (and some alternative non-metal music too) but powermetal is something that I'll never understand...

I can't invent more now...but if someone (I doubt) want to know then just ask :D

Welcome aboard!!

Now where's that "people i have converted to DT" thread, i have to add a cousin in it. :D

Welcome to the board, Aldraugth! Yeah, EzBored was sooo annoying. I used to be on the IF one and the advertisements/popups crashed my computer several times. Now I only go here and it's all good.

Welcome, Aldraugth!

Welcome to our board Theredintheskyisours. Now that must be a difficult name to type and log in.

Have a cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.