I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolfy's got warcraft 3 some days ago and instantly forgot he's got two more exams this summer :) that's why i'm not going anywhere near that game.

on another note: rahvin, would you care to put all the DD threads together in, say, two or three thematical threads (repeat this sentence very fast to improve your pronounciation of English sounds)? i find all of this proliferation annoying. and would you care to get a copy of DD for me also when you go get yours? :)

hyena

@hyena:
1. wolfy's damn right. ;)

2. thanks for reporting. i solved some flooding/erroneous spam issue, but - as you might have noticed - i didn't merged all dd threads in one. this is because i find quite normal that this close to the release date newbies might be willing to show their enthusiasm here by (more or less inadvertently) posting new threads. unless the content is identical and there are no replies attached to it, i let those threads linger because it's like letting ppl cheer noisily after their team wins a match: it's a state of elation that won't last long. although i agree on it being a bit confusing, i don't want to spoil the fun too much. ;)

3. actually you'd have to contact alfred for having a copy of dd bought for you - if he can find it.

rahvin.

I'm new, and I guess this is where I'm 'pose to post a reply...lets see some of my interests, well everything, i'll do anything once, and if I like it, I'll do it twice, I'm still trying to figure out how this site works, eventually i'll get the hang of it...anyone who wants to talk message me or email me...I'll be waiting :Shedevil:

Hello, folks. I'm kind of new here. I've been lurking for about a year or so. Thought I'd sign up...

Favorite DT albums then. Has to be Projector and Haven. I've pre-ordered Damage Done. Anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

This should be enough about me for now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.