I'm soooooooo sorry to break it to you guys

indecizo

Jun 11, 2011
But this is the bestest video game of all time.

Shining_Force_II.jpg

Followed by this

936full-the-legend-of-zelda_-a-link-to-the-past-cover.jpg

then this

ff7-logo.jpg

4nd greatest video game

Chrono_Trigger_Artwork1.jpg

And finally on 5rd place this

Super_Metroid_boxart.jpg

Those are the top 5 bestest video games on video game history of all time.

LOL if you disagree.

Well, for once I agree with you. Shining force has to be one of best games ever. I have a save game almost in the end but I didnt beat the game yet.

The story, the characters, the interaction, it´s top notch. But I never played a lot of rpg´s, so I cant say for sure if it´s the best or not. I tried Final Fantasy 7 years ago and I didnt like much the fighting system, I bought the game in steam months ago but havent played yet.

Shining force and right after comes street of rage as the best games ever. :cool:

Never tried Shinning Force but man, Metroid it.. haha I think it'll be at the top FOREVER. I passed it 20 years ago and re-did it a few months back, it aged perfectly.

I'm in for Chrono. Need to play Shining Force. I'm a Mortal Kombat guy (or at least 1-UMK3) at heart. That will always be my jam. I'm also really partial to MYST and RIVEN for PC

I only played the first three Shining Force games and they are amazing, SF2 being the most memorable.

I bought FF7 in steam too, but I find that playing it on emulator is better because you can use savestates and you can set up anti aliasing for everytime you launch the game while on the steam version you have to activate that with your video card manager manually. Plus the steam version has audio crackling noises. The good thing is that it is easy to set up and the added achievements if you are into that, also I believe you can't mod it on emulator, in steam you can download mods to change textures, models, music, difficulty etc.

The original? Or Donkey Kong Country? Because I thought Country was the shit!

I think DKC2 was the best Donkey Kong but the first one was also amazing when I first played it like 18 years ago. I still play them some times when I am bored of new games. Also I think that was an old Adam Sandler or Rob Schneider reference.

I think DKC2 was the best Donkey Kong but the first one was also amazing when I first played it like 18 years ago. I still play them some times when I am bored of new games. Also I think that was an old Adam Sandler or Rob Schneider reference.

Didn't catch the reference; thought he was serious. :lol:

But yeah, that era of games there for SNES was fucking awesome. Prince of Persia, the Star Wars games...and yes DKC was just amazing for it's time, I thought. Super Metroid is up there for me as well. Having a hard time remembering back that far.....too old..... :mad:

I prefer Ocarina of Time over the other Zeldas even though I understand why people would stick to them. But I think Ocarina of Time has something unique. There are still some freaks who glitch it and discover shortcuts even today to finish it in less than 19mn