I'm tired of fucking new metal groups!!!

Buxter Blay

Blind Guardian #1 Fan
Dec 5, 2001
Italy
pub47.ezboard.com
Here in my city, there are not so many true metal-heads. In my city there are stupids who listen to Limp bizkit (BLEAH!!!) and they think they're metal-heads!!! I hate this! Thanx for supporting me in this great forum full of true metalheads who listen to TRUE METAL!!!!

@ Buxter blay: prepare because Cradle of filth is becoming very popular! They signed with Sony, and you know what happens than (Metallica, Mayhem...SELLOUT) I see lots of kids walking around with COF-shirts, and they also have patches on their jeans with The exploited and other crappunk. Also, a guy who thinks he's listening to underground metal because he likes Hed(pe), Amen & COF (the first two are nu-metal and punk). They have also stated they do not want to be called Black metal anymore... luckilly we still have Vempire, Principle & Dusk, because I think the new work will become commecial, made for all the posers out there that think their metal becuase they like Limp Bizkit.
Fuck off nowadays society.

What pisses me off is that the local rock clubs have completely changed to accomodate the nu trend. Gone are the days of Metallica, Sepultura and even Rage. All replaced with unheard of, similar sounding crap. :(

Originally posted by Buxter Blay
Here in my city, there are not so many true metal-heads. In my city there are stupids who listen to Limp bizkit (BLEAH!!!) and they think they're metal-heads!!! I hate this! Thanx for supporting me in this great forum full of true metalheads who listen to TRUE METAL!!!!

I hate the nu-metal discussion because this is just music and if you don´t like it don´t listen to it! And this discussion about true metal heads is just stupid, what is true metal and when can you qualify as a true metal-head, where can I find the rules about being a true metal-head. I´ve learnt that true metal-heads are often close minded bitter people who can´t enjoy good music that exists outside the metal barrier which is really a shame.
Why not let people listen to the music they like and stop whining like a pussie every time they see somebody smiling in Slipknot T-shirt! Bitter fuckhead!