IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Everything's Gone from the upcoming DVD. Double bass drums sounds awesome to me at least.

Yeah not bad, should be a good Dvd. Shame they had to use one of the more boring tracks as the 'promo' song so to speak. If they wanted to use a song from Siren Charms then why not a better one like Paralyzed or Rusted Nail?

Still can't believe how shamelessly they ripped off the black and white intro :D

The final mix is terrible (for a live audio). They basically used the same as for SC album.

Yeah it's not the best, it doesn't have that huge sound that you would expect, the guitars just sound so flat. Look at the footage of Cloud Connected live at open flair fest in 2013, or the Wacken 2012 show and you will hear a much better tone. Still, with all the live footage on youtube nowadays I see this DVD as mainly (sober and) irrelevant anyway :p I just want to hear the new album

Yeah it's not the best, it doesn't have that huge sound that you would expect, the guitars just sound so flat. Look at the footage of Cloud Connected live at open flair fest in 2013, or the Wacken 2012 show and you will hear a much better tone. Still, with all the live footage on youtube nowadays I see this DVD as mainly (sober and) irrelevant anyway :p I just want to hear the new album

Agreed.

II just listened to it with my headphones and it was like... the music, specially the guitars, just don't fill the space (I can't find a better way to explain it).

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. And also in the verses there seems to be some really wierd background noise in the mix, can anyone else hear that?

Random, but came across Andrer's 2010 live performance with Pendulum

0.38-0.52 that scream is amazing.

Yeah i remember coming across that a few years back, amazing. I think it's because he fucked up the timing tho and realised 'shit I need to continue this until it kicks in' :p epic either way

EG live - boring song, shit guitar sound, nice drums and vocals.

Also, they looked much cooler on previous dvd.

Hi. I just a few minutes ago joined the forums. Can anyone tell me pertinent information regarding the new album to be released as still to be revealed as of yet? I listened to a sample from page 13 I believe. The Avenged Seven-fold Headlining show advertisement. Is that a new song sample or something from like a Japan edition EP or something like that from years ago? Thanks.

Random, but came across Andrer's 2010 live performance with Pendulum

0.38-0.52 that scream is amazing.

God I love this track. Pure awesome.

Hi. I just a few minutes ago joined the forums. Can anyone tell me pertinent information regarding the new album to be released as still to be revealed as of yet? I listened to a sample from page 13 I believe. The Avenged Seven-fold Headlining show advertisement. Is that a new song sample or something from like a Japan edition EP or something like that from years ago? Thanks.

Hey mate,welcome! That was a sample for a new song, first single (I guess) from the upcoming album. The album will be released this year after they release that DVD.

Btw am I the only one who realy enjoys that live version of EG? Vocals were awesome in my opinion.

Everything's Gone is, besides the Chase, the best song off SC. It has the most passion and energy at least. Although a simple song insturmentally... It's the ONLY song on the record with some power.

Anders screams are great in the video. Like I've always said, his screams and abrupt growls are really good and what he excels at.

Quick question about dvd teaser, sound dubbed? Or touched up a bit?

Well it could be touched up a little bit like you said. But I like this DVD's sound more than the previous one. Sticky Fingers was so dubbed on a certain point I thought it was playbacked. I still have my doubts about that one though.

Everything's Gone is, besides the Chase, the best song off SC. It has the most passion and energy at least. Although a simple song insturmentally... It's the ONLY song on the record with some power.

Anders screams are great in the video. Like I've always said, his screams and abrupt growls are really good and what he excels at.

Al lives are always touched, that's out of question. If everyone does it why shouldn't they?

I should've said "dubbed? Or *just* touched up?"

Meaning was it dubbed over or just the usual cleaning up that one would do in post-production?

Another thing, I still REALLY am glad to hear those screams in that tour promo sample. A good sign. Unlike Rusted Nail clips we heard before the last album

I should've said "dubbed? Or *just* touched up?"

Meaning was it dubbed over or just the usual cleaning up that one would do in post-production?

Another thing, I still REALLY am glad to hear those screams in that tour promo sample. A good sign. Unlike Rusted Nail clips we heard before the last album
If you meant that they re recorded some parts, then that's what I was talking about.