IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

It was rather obvious they were two different songs. I'm fucking excited for that first track, it sounds like just the IF I'd like to hear. I was rather skeptical about the "we are..." song, but it might be good, it did not sound as godawfully cheesy as it did for the first listen. I'm hyyyyppeeeed!

Reactions: AtotheK
Might be 2 different songs?tell
I mean, if this YouTube guy is telling the truth.
Gonna be home all day tomorrow anyway, so gonna listen to Octane and see if that Random choses to play it.
Might look into some program that can record my audio.
So have you listened to Octane today? :D

I've had it on as well nothing really yet.

Yeah idk who claimed it was the same song got implanted in my mind at some point.

I gotta say I'm just glad we'll get something better than SC's selection it seems

Guys, please, I don't want to be the first to talk about the Take This Life vid!

Though I might as well... can't listen to it with headphones right now, but the sound seems off. I had to raise the audio to 100 on my laptop for it to sound semi-loud. Otherwise, I'm digging it, especially the first "take this life" vocal effect in the chorus, sounds fucking cool! And Anders' is quite good on it! (yeah-yeah, I don't care if it's post-production, it is sure as hell not immersion ruining)

Reactions: Seppo91 and AtotheK
^
Yeah it was pretty good. But I hate that Anders stopped singing choruses live. He just leaves it to the crowd most of the time or just kinda talks/shouts it instead of really sing.

I actuslly thought it was pretty good. The only thing that bugged me was the the vocsl backing track in the chorus being louder than the crowd. Thr rest I thought was realy good. still not convinced on the guitar production though

Definitely wasn't. They wouldn't just play a single on US radio for a week like at least 1month prior to releasing the single. And if they would, they always announce that their song is gonna be played, where and when. They always have in the past.

Definitely wasn't. They wouldn't just play a single on US radio for a week like at least 1month prior to releasing the single. And if they would, they always announce that their song is gonna be played, where and when. They always have in the past.

Yeah you're probably right, but who said it wouldn't be released until after one month?

It's satellite radio but yes same principle.

When Everything's Gone premiered on it, they made Facebook posts about it so yeah that dude must be full of shit. What kind of loser makes shit up like that lolol wat

Might be late to the party here, but on my way to work one morning a couple weeks ago, I absolutely heard this "Truth" song on Octane. I immediately recognized it as In Flames and at first thought it must be something off Siren Charms that I had blocked from memory. But I really didn't recognize the chorus, so it was definitely something off the new album. I listen to Octane a lot and that was the one and only time I heard it. And I must say, the fact that it sounded like something directly off of Siren Charms wasn't encouraging.