IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Might be late to the party here, but on my way to work one morning a couple weeks ago, I absolutely heard this "Truth" song on Octane. I immediately recognized it as In Flames and at first thought it must be something off Siren Charms that I had blocked from memory. But I really didn't recognize the chorus, so it was definitely something off the new album. I listen to Octane a lot and that was the one and only time I heard it. And I must say, the fact that it sounded like something directly off of Siren Charms wasn't encouraging.

Could it have been Filtered Truth by any chance? Because that is indeed off SC :p

Reactions: AtotheK
I've seen comments on posts on the In Flames Facebook page of people talking about the new single "Truth" being played on Octane as well. I assume Sirius radio stations probably get early access to new singles sometimes, but I still find it odd that I can't find ANY info whatsoever about it other than random people taking about it.

Might be late to the party here, but on my way to work one morning a couple weeks ago, I absolutely heard this "Truth" song on Octane. I immediately recognized it as In Flames and at first thought it must be something off Siren Charms that I had blocked from memory. But I really didn't recognize the chorus, so it was definitely something off the new album. I listen to Octane a lot and that was the one and only time I heard it. And I must say, the fact that it sounded like something directly off of Siren Charms wasn't encouraging.

Please can you go to youtube, listen to the filtered truth song off Siren Charms and tell us if this is the same song. Or confirm that the song you heard has a chorus where Anders sings "we are we are"?

Some more evidence that "Truth" exists. Found a site where you can search for songs in Sirius station playlists and it shows that a song with this name has been played multiple times from the 14th through the 16th of this month.

http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_...our=&sampm=&stz=&ehour=&eampm=#In+FlamesTruth
Well there you have it. So he wasn't lying after all. a third song for IF with the word "Truth" in it.

Btw, is it possible to through older shows on their website or something?

Last edited:
Well there you have it. So he wasn't lying after all. a third song for IF with the word "Truth" in it.

Btw, is it possible to through older shows on their website or something?

I don't think so. I was trying to find actual show playlists but I wasn't really finding much of anything.

Please can you go to youtube, listen to the filtered truth song off Siren Charms and tell us if this is the same song. Or confirm that the song you heard has a chorus where Anders sings "we are we are"?
Definitely not "Filtered Truth." I''m not 100% positive it's the "we are we are" song since I caught it halfway through and only heard it once. But I just remember how jarring the chorus was, particularly Anders' vocals.

OoOooOooOoh new development.

So, maybe it's the most radio-friendly single with mostly cleans, or it's one of many on the album.

Uh Ohh

Just heard Take this life live...

Meh, sounds plastic and boring. Not feeling like a good live dvd at all.

What is up with the guitar sound!? At least Anders sticks to that dry growling-screaming. Not inspirational, but still better than those fucked up moments when he sings-wails-mumbles.

Reactions: eochaid and AtotheK
Gonna listen Octane now, like straight 4-5 hours. Hope they stream it again, so I would try to record it. Wish me luck!

Well I listened Octane like 6-7 hours straight but no luck. After that I recorded like 6 hours material. If they did play it, I must recorded it. I'll check the record and see if I got it.