IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

It might just mean that the single releases soon. The end. Or, it might actually be their last album and then they plan a last tour or something, I dunno haha.

EDIT: BTW, Thinking back, didn't Siren charms have a countdown for a week or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: AtotheK
So back to "The Truth"? Damn, hate stuff like this when bands etc just drag things out, especially now that we know the song is already being played on Octane.
Just release it already haha.

So back to "The Truth"? Damn, hate stuff like this when bands etc just drag things out, especially now that we know the song is already being played on Octane.
Just release it already haha.

I was actually surprised that the song hasnt leaked on youtube or something, given that its been played on radio numerous times. I remember hearing Disconnected for the first time from a youtube leak of a German radio programme.

Reactions: AtotheK
I was actually surprised that the song hasnt leaked on youtube or something, given that its been played on radio numerous times. I remember hearing Disconnected for the first time from a youtube leak of a German radio programme.
What, Disconnected wasn't even a single haha. Mirrors truth was first single, Did Disconnected leak even before that?

What, Disconnected wasn't even a single haha. Mirrors truth was first single, Did Disconnected leak even before that?

I think it was shortly after the Mirrors truth video was released. I dont remember, but pretty sure it was well before the album was released.

I think it was shortly after the Mirrors truth video was released. I dont remember, but pretty sure it was well before the album was released.

Man, good times. Was only a lurker back then but remember the forums were much more active back then.

Man, good times. Was only a lurker back then but remember the forums were much more active back then.

Yea, I think because this forum was mainly made up of fans of older albums who have lost interest in recent times and due to the band's switch of musical direction. Newer fans don't really know/care about this forum, they prefer social media.