IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Yea, I think because this forum was mainly made up of fans of older albums who have lost interest in recent times and due to the band's switch of musical direction. Newer fans don't really know/care about this forum, they prefer social media.

If what they're gonna write is "haters gonna hate" then they better keep on licking the band's asses in their facbook page. Forums, even social media, are for discussing, and discussing often involves different opinions. Some people just can't stand this. And I'm just noticing how some fans treat the bands as if they were a religious cult.

Reactions: Seppo91
It might just mean that the single releases soon. The end. Or, it might actually be their last album and then they plan a last tour or something, I dunno haha.

EDIT: BTW, Thinking back, didn't Siren charms have a countdown for a week or something?

Yeah, there was a countdown for a week before Rusted Nail was released

If what they're gonna write is "haters gonna hate" then they better keep on licking the band's asses in their facbook page. Forums, even social media, are for discussing, and discussing often involves different opinions. Some people just can't stand this. And I'm just noticing how some fans treat the bands as if they were a religious cult.

EDIT: Deleted, sorry, didn't really get what you responded to first.

Yea, I think because this forum was mainly made up of fans of older albums who have lost interest in recent times and due to the band's switch of musical direction. Newer fans don't really know/care about this forum, they prefer social media.

Yeah that makes sense, I wouldn't really stick around here if I weren't interested in their current output either.

Last edited:
Niclas a couple weeks ago accidentally revealed on instagram the album will be called Battles
Yeah he has one or two posts with #Battles in them. Maybe it's another single ? cause in one of the photos with the #Battles Niclas seen trough a video camera. So my first thought was that it's from a video recording session. Sure it can also be the name of the album. who knows.

Reactions: Seppo91
If I were In Flames I would release a song on a friday, you know to celebrate the weekend :p

A lighthouse...Just like the music videos for Rusted Nail and Everything's Gone

Hopefully somewhere awesome, as usual. I always love pretty much every song they put out, and ALWAYS love their artwork. So different and interesting every time ^^