IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

I don't like this new influx of open-minded In Flames fans.

Go back and read the thread for Siren Charm's forthcoming and learn the rules of how we behave towards one another here

Reactions: Seppo91 and eochaid
Yeah, you just wait until the first song is released.

Yeah, if it is indeed similar to something like Paralyzed, I guess there will be some activity over here. Which could be even more funny, at least it makes the time go faster :)

Someone on a comment thread on IF Facebook from today said he heard the single on Octane and I quote:

"Didn't really care for it. Same first impression Siren Charms gave me. Had some weird kids chorus singing parts"

I assume ^ he's talking about the WE ARE sample we heard

Someone on a comment thread on IF Facebook from today said he heard the single on Octane and I quote:

"Didn't really care for it. Same first impression Siren Charms gave me. Had some weird kids chorus singing parts"

I assume ^ he's talking about the WE ARE sample we heard

Yeah, heard a lot of people say it sounds like something from SC, some people like it some don't. I think it's just best to wait and see. The children singing sounds weird tho' but it could work, others have done it. I just hope it isn't like rusted nail.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but if you search "In Flames" on Google and try to get into their website that way, even by clicking on 'Tour' or 'Bio' or any of the other links to other places on their site, you get nothing but the "The End Is Near" screen every time. As someone else mentioned earlier, you wouldn't think that they would purposely have their site essentially offline for this long.

Reactions: AtotheK and Seppo91
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but if you search "In Flames" on Google and try to get into their website that way, even by clicking on 'Tour' or 'Bio' or any of the other links to other places on their site, you get nothing but the "The End Is Near" screen every time. As someone else mentioned earlier, you wouldn't think that they would purposely have their site essentially offline for this long.

Trivium did the same thing in 2013 for Vengeance Falls