IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Come the fuck on, dude. Eoachaid's last post was decent, I agree to disagree with him, but you are still just whining and categorizing. News flash: yes, SOAPF was not a big deal. I mean, you question me? I question you!!!!!!

You're the one whose fucking whining. Always like a high school girl, trying to tell someone whatever opinion they have isn't worth mentioning or they should shutup about it. Challenging every opinion like a moron instead of normal discussion because you're a child.

And news flash: Siren Charms is a piece of shit. Sounds Of a Playground isn't amazing, but a great effort as a stand alone record after losing Jesper. No one said it's one of the best, but it certainly destroys Siren Charms. "This is my world now can't let you bring me down"

^Yeah... Real great lines in that one, stupid. So much better than Sounds, totally.

Plz continue trying to "hook up" on a barely relevant message board on the internet as the cringe is good entertainment

Slave you're a hyper-opinionated asshole when you could easily just be cool about other people's opinion. Like EVERYONE else here has been.

You're the ONLY one here for two albums now, that needs to write a college essay about how you're right.

There's a saying dude: "If you encounter an asshole, don't pay him any attention. But, If EVERYONE you encounter is an asshole, maybe it's you."

How about discussing things and at least TRY understanding others' thoughts before you spend a half hour writing a wall of words saying how perfectly right you are.

For two days all of us discussing "the end" and when "the truth" leaked it was all open minded conversing here. Then you show up and try to tell everyone how they should think about certain things that they bring up.

Cut the bullshit and grow up, or fuck off.

Changing subjects. Am I the only one thinking that the synths at the beginnig of TheTruth are very similar to Cloud Connected and that the main riff sounds like that from Bottled?

Changing subjects. Am I the only one thinking that the synths at the beginnig of TheTruth are very similar to Cloud Connected and that the main riff sounds like that from Bottled?

Doesn't sound like it to me :p you sure you not suffering In Flames PTSD? XD

two days all of us discussing "the end" and when "the truth" leaked it was all open minded conversing here. Then you show up and try to tell everyone how they should think about certain things that they bring up.

Yep, I love discussing new material, especially with others who hold a different opinion as it allows you to see things from another perspective

Doesn't sound like it to me :p you sure you not suffering In Flames PTSD? XD

Yep, I love discussing new material, especially with others who hold a different opinion as it allows you to see things from another perspective
No, just listen to the synths starting the 7 th second and guitars starting 26th second (I have a very good ear for music :cool:)

Edit. Sorry, you're right. I said CLoud Connected but it was deliver us (stupid stupid stupid). Not like is exactly but it looks like a variation from the same tune.

Reactions: Laverna
I am merely chipping in to give some perspective against the mindless hate. Yes, I challenge opinions, because most of the time you fuckers are too lazy to actually give an effort, because circle-jerking is easier. And I know that saying, but I don't think any of you are assholes, you are more than capable of forming independent thoughts, it just seems like most of the time you refuse to do it for whatever reason. I get that saying "The Truth, lmao, more like The Shit, AM I RIGHT, GUYS?! XDD" is easy, but it is just absolutely boggles my mind, how or why is it so hard to try to be open minded. Okay, you thought SC songs were boring and followed the same pattern, all right, all right! I can see that, but then here comes The Truth, something rather new from IF, and then all of a sudden what is this popshit...

I understand that it feels alien, but I can not understand anyone who can't put their pre-conceptions aside and actually, honestly try to decide if they like a song or not. No, you should not reach the conclusion that this is the best IF song ever and this is what IF should be, but maybe - m a y b e - as as a standalone song in a freaking vacuum, it's fine. Maybe it's shit but will be great live. Maybe it's dumb, but you like the catchyness. Maybe you don't like it too much, but that solo is dope. Maybe you like Anders' cleans on it. The point is, you try to lecture me about being opinionated - and I'm not even saying you are wrong -, while your average posting style and quality would be even more toxic if not for the other people who do almost the same, so it would be unfair to pinpoint the problem on you alone.

And I write essays because I like to write a lot! Sure, as for everything, there is probably a psychological reason to it, like when I lost my plush dog in the store when I was a child, and maybe that scarred me for life and now I am compensating, but honestly, I just like to write and share thoughts - after all, why waste the exceptionally high intellect I was blessed with? You are right, it would be stupid to do all this to be famous on a barely relevant message board. It was a neat driving force when I was 12 and 13, but that's it. Also, I don't need to "be anything", I'm inherently polarizing by nature.

I am merely chipping in to give some perspective against the mindless hate. Yes, I challenge opinions, because most of the time you fuckers are too lazy to actually give an effort, because circle-jerking is easier. And I know that saying, but I don't think any of you are assholes, you are more than capable of forming independent thoughts, it just seems like most of the time you refuse to do it for whatever reason. I get that saying "The Truth, lmao, more like The Shit, AM I RIGHT, GUYS?! XDD" is easy, but it is just absolutely boggles my mind, how or why is it so hard to try to be open minded. Okay, you thought SC songs were boring and followed the same pattern, all right, all right! I can see that, but then here comes The Truth, something rather new from IF, and then all of a sudden what is this popshit...

I understand that it feels alien, but I can not understand anyone who can't put their pre-conceptions aside and actually, honestly try to decide if they like a song or not. No, you should not reach the conclusion that this is the best IF song ever and this is what IF should be, but maybe - m a y b e - as as a standalone song in a freaking vacuum, it's fine. Maybe it's shit but will be great live. Maybe it's dumb, but you like the catchyness. Maybe you don't like it too much, but that solo is dope. Maybe you like Anders' cleans on it. The point is, you try to lecture me about being opinionated - and I'm not even saying you are wrong -, while your average posting style and quality would be even more toxic if not for the other people who do almost the same, so it would be unfair to pinpoint the problem on you alone.

And I write essays because I like to write a lot! Sure, as for everything, there is probably a psychological reason to it, like when I lost my plush dog in the store when I was a child, and maybe that scarred me for life and now I am compensating, but honestly, I just like to write and share thoughts - after all, why waste the exceptionally high intellect I was blessed with? You are right, it would be stupid to do all this to be famous on a barely relevant message board. It was a neat driving force when I was 12 and 13, but that's it. Also, I don't need to "be anything", I'm inherently polarizing by nature.

So you said that you didn't say the people who didn't like the song were wrong, but also called them mindless haters?

Hate is not mindless. People has it reasons. You should try to understand their reasons.

I'm open-minded about many things, music included. And the truth is still pop shit. Nothing to do about it.

I personally find embarrassing to see grown bearded men making songs like the Truth. It's OK for a band of teenagers making their path to popularity. I said it before, it is sad that they have decided to copy others instead of making their own path. It has nothing special, it is not moving, it is just another song that will be forgotten in a few months.

Last edited:
Jester Slave entertains me, so I'd like him to keep posting :D I rarely read the entirely of that crazy motherfucker's posts, but the parts I do read are always amusing.

I still like The Truth as a one off song. Oh well I can't wait to see the arguments when the album is released :cool:

Yes, I challenge opinions, because most of the time you fuckers are too lazy to actually give an effort, because circle-jerking is easier. And I know that saying, but I don't think any of you are assholes, you are more than capable of forming independent thoughts, it just seems like most of the time you refuse to do it for whatever reason. I get that saying "The Truth, lmao, more like The Shit, AM I RIGHT, GUYS?! XDD"

People having the SAME thoughts about a song, a fucking song, something simple enough to agree on, is not circle-jerking. Its simply called, agreeing with someone. Humans can have parallel thinking.

Where the fuck besides our initial jokes about the truth, did we not further DISCUSS why we don't like it?

We literally described what it is, what other songs it's like and what EXACTLY about it we don't like. So, where exactly are we not capable of forming independent thoughts... When that's all people here are doing.? If someone says something another agrees with, then it's not circle-jerking.

You literally just made that up. Enough.

*****Also, plenty of people said they like it as well and described why.

So why does someone who doesn't like it, providing detail just the same as those who do, get accused of not being able to form independent thoughts...

But someone who does like it, is?

Bias and bullshit. That's what that is.

Finally figured it out. Your agenda is to call anyone who DOESNT like what you like an idiot.

Last edited:
Now I'm no expect drummer or anything, but I still can't hear the supposed programmed drums. They sound fine to me, usually when I've heard programmed drums they've been easily distinguishable. I'm fairly sure the drummer they are using whether it's session or permanent on the upcoming touring also recorded in the studio. I'm baffled with your conspiracy theories they had a deadline, short on time etc. If they had a fucking deadline the album wouldn't be released 7 months after they finished recording the album. IF are not the type of guys who would use programmed drums on their albums. I might have to eat my words but I don't buy it. Especially when Niclas teased with a drumkit during the recordings, and 2 hours ago he said

"The macheniry is getting ready for another cycle with full on touring and the release of two album's within 2 months!! The big question is, who's on the new drummer?? Let's keep that a secret a little bit more and keep your guesses comin'!! #fungrenades #inflames #battles #soundsfromtheheartofgothenburg #westvalleystudios #metal #live #touring #drums #album #vinyl"

My playlist: In Flames- Dreamscape, In Flames- In Flames, In Flames- The End , Swedish House Mafia - one , Kreator- Hordes of Chaos, Tiesto & Tony Junior- GET Down .... :rofl: listen what i like... Old in flames, new in flames who cares

My playlist: In Flames- Dreamscape, In Flames- In Flames, In Flames- The End , Swedish House Mafia - one , Kreator- Hordes of Chaos, Tiesto & Tony Junior- GET Down .... :rofl: listen what i like... Old in flames, new in flames who cares

Absolutely. My playlist going to the supermarket and back today roughly consisted of older In Flames, newer In Flames, the Backstreet Boys, Johnny Cash, a song from the Streets of Rage 2 soundtrack, the original Pokemon theme song, Freedom Call and a song off the Clannad soundtrack.

Fuck it, listen to whatever you want. There's nothing wrong with having an eclectic music taste... and mine is on the extreme end of the scale for sure.

My playlist: two steps from hell.

I don't know about the drums. That's something a friend of mine who's a drummer and sound engineer told me. But it might be that it just sounds programmed due to the mixing.

So you said that you didn't say the people who didn't like the song were wrong, but also called them mindless haters?
I meant (or even said it, I tired as fuck to read back) that when it's just "it's a pop shit, 0/10", I don't see much effort in trying to evaluate a song. That, for me, is mindless. Saying or reaching the conclusion that it is a bad or a shit song is fine, tastes differ.

Absolutely. My playlist going to the supermarket and back today roughly consisted of older In Flames, newer In Flames, the Backstreet Boys, Johnny Cash, a song from the Streets of Rage 2 soundtrack, the original Pokemon theme song, Freedom Call and a song off the Clannad soundtrack.

Fuck it, listen to whatever you want. There's nothing wrong with having an eclectic music taste... and mine is on the extreme end of the scale for sure.
Ayyyy lmao, you like Clannad too? Hope you cried a lot too!!

As for having a varied playlist... guys, plz... : http://imgur.com/Paxnplh

Anything goes!