IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

That is great. The 2008 liseberg setlist krofius uploaded on YouTube some years back was great too.

Again, that fall of last year (2015) setlist was insane.

***can't copy and paste it at the moment, can someone grab it from setlist.fm and post it?

Make sure it's the one with "Jotun". The very last few shows they played don't have it but several before do.

It was ridiculously random and amazing. Pissed we didn't get that in the states.

I'll just leave this here :kickass:

I remember a couple years back when some people here were saying In Flames couldn't pull off playing songs like Jotun live.

Reactions: Laverna
I think capturing moments like that on a live recording or an outtake on an album and then leaving it in the take are so great! They humanize the experience. On R.E.M's album "Automatic For the People", there is a part, I believe right before the second or third chorus where Michael Stipe giggles, almost like someone made him laugh in the studio while he was recording his vocals. They left it on the take. It is such a great natural captured moment just like the video above. Don't get mad at me for talking about R.E.M. on an In Flames thread site. lol

Reactions: eochaid
I'll just leave this here :kickass:

I remember a couple years back when some people here were saying In Flames couldn't pull off playing songs like Jotun live.

This is fuckin awesome. I was lucky enough to hear Jotun live about 10 years ago i think.

Anders sounds awesome here. Also on the End his harsh vocals sound awesome and for me, the best they've ever been. I wish the guitar work was also on par but obviously its not.

Reactions: only4theweak187
I think capturing moments like that on a live recording or an outtake on an album and then leaving it in the take are so great! They humanize the experience. On R.E.M's album "Automatic For the People", there is a part, I believe right before the second or third chorus where Michael Stipe giggles, almost like someone made him laugh in the studio while he was recording his vocals. They left it on the take. It is such a great natural captured moment just like the video above. Don't get mad at me for talking about R.E.M. on an In Flames thread site. lol
I like R.E.M but I prefer Moby.

Well i think this album will be more for teenagers new audience, probably better than SC and SOAPF. In one word - nostalgic Anders who's dreaming about his childhood and magic atmosphere connected with it :p :O

Reactions: eochaid
Jeez, he must have had a strange childhood if he was thinking about taking his last breath in space one minute, then breakdancing to techno-pop the next.

Actually, that would make a lot of sense.

Jeez, he must have had a strange childhood if he was thinking about taking his last breath in space one minute, then breakdancing to techno-pop the next.

Actually, that would make a lot of sense.
Haha

Just saw Patric Ullaeus posted a picture they are recording a music video. Anders new ''hair'' looks so unusual lol. Shaved fucking sides. It's a profile shot though but still.

14115412_10154587717782125_162388684988071870_o.jpg

Oh fuck :D he looks like Sheamus with a much shorter top.

I assume Anders is going bald/receding? Can't explain that ridiculous look otherwise.

Yeah I think I remember a while after he cut his dreads he had like normal length hair, a bit longer than Björn in the picture, and I think I remember he was pretty thin haired ontop/back of his head or some shit at Metaltown 2010. I mean it looks weird but you always get used to it. I barely remember Anders had dreads anymore, or that Björn had long hair too. Niclas is the only guy still going strong with long hair in the band.

You've got it wrong, it's maturity and evolution :p

I just couldn't resist it. He looks so stupid.

Yeah I think I remember a while after he cut his dreads he had like normal length hair, a bit longer than Björn in the picture, and I think I remember he was pretty thin haired ontop/back of his head or some shit at Metaltown 2010. I mean it looks weird but you always get used to it. I barely remember Anders had dreads anymore, or that Björn had long hair too. Niclas is the only guy still going strong with long hair in the band.

Bjorn looked like Captain fucking Caveman with his long hair/beard combo :D he looks good with shorter hair (no homo). Anders looked fine with longer hair and dreads, but this hairstyle is uh... well, it's a good thing he's already married. Poor Helena.

Anders looks good with dreads and longer hair because he has high forehead. Bjorn looks good with short hair with beard, Peter now looks worse with short hair he could leave his long beautiful hair ..