IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Eochaid you pulled a bit of a Jesterslave when replying to Jesper, writing an essay that no one cares to read... ;)

Eochaid threw a truth grenade at Jesper to be fair, and it landed straight on target. Jesper as a person is an absolute contradiction, says one thing then changes his mind a day later. Hard to take him seriously.

Reactions: eochaid
A significant part of being an artist is being exposed to criticism. If you cannot stand it, then you should keep your work to yourself.

Yes, stop fighting with a bipolar alcoholic, because you will lose lmao.

Huge respect to the guy, even when he will have dementia and will shit his pants, he'll deserve all the respect, but you can't mash his legacy up with everything he says. He can't control himself, nor his emotions. The guy is mentally ill and his words are not law.

And this is why I will never blame Anders. To each their own whether they dig what Anders brought to the band or not, but I would not be surprised if it was not for him, IF's last record would have been CC. I mean, Jesper to this day does not know what he wants to do exactly.

Jesper had time for recovery since ASOP. I hope he can be happy eventually, but he seems to be a lost cause in terms of being relevant ever again. I'm starting to understand that specific interview with Anders, where he sounded extremely devastated when asked about Jesper. The interview where he said they were never friends, but you could see he feels sorry for the guy and how it all had to go down.

Jesper had time for recovery since ASOP. I hope he can be happy eventually, but he seems to be a lost cause in terms of being relevant ever again. I'm starting to understand that specific interview with Anders, where he sounded extremely devastated when asked about Jesper. The interview where he said they were never friends, but you could see he feels sorry for the guy and how it all had to go down.

When did he say they were never friends. O find that hard to believe. All the interviews I read, he says they were friends.

Like, The End is a decent enough track to jam in my car when friends of mine who like all kinds of "heavier music" and a decent enough introductory to In Flames.

The Truth is just embarrassing and I feel, immature

Reactions: eochaid
I hope that we'll have a new song soon as a video single.

Is it me or the sound is slightly different from the stream? As if the bass has more presence.

Liking this a lot. Been almost ten years since the last time that I really liked something that they released.