IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Unreal to me that me gusta is actually serious and not just an old meme.
It's their latest Facebook post. And yes, the admin if he page has liked the post. Someone must be really stupid to think that they're the ones administering their Facebook page.

I know i'm gonna get shot down for bringing this up, but have any of you heard the new Avenged Sevenfold song? It's absolutely epic :D so glad i get to see them and In Flames together in january :D

Avenged Sevenfold's fans are generally even worse than In Flames, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for the band. City of Evil is a good album, and there are a few tracks I dig on Waking the Fallen. I haven't really kept up with them since the self-titled album, which I found self-indulgent and lacklustre. The Stage sounds nice, though. Reminds me of the stuff off City of Evil.

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
8:30, solos, acoustic guitars, singing, great meaningful video...

"The Stage" is pretty much better than the last decade of IF discography and videography.

Guys, if you search "In flames battles itunes" on google you get this text next to the link of the album.
Listen to songs from the album Battles, including "Drained," "The End," "Like Sand ... To preview and buy music from Battles by In Flames, download iTunes now.
So I guess the other 2 singles are "Drained" and "Like Sand". And if that's the case, then all the first 4 songs are singles.

You have a knack for it. I find it more tricky. It's hard for me but believe me I'm trying...

Be careful man, quoting Anders is a dangerous game. He gets in your head. If you're going to do it, then okay, but you've got to be prepared to dive head first into the fire.

8:30, solos, acoustic guitars, singing, great meaningful video...

"The Stage" is pretty much better than the last decade of IF discography and videography.

You've clearly forgotten TCP, my man. Fuck acoustics, good singing, meaningful lyrics/video or interesting song progression. I want the same few seconds of chords repeated over and over, teenage angst, bad singing and then to be subjected to that for eight minutes in a live environment. That's what you call mature song writing.

Reactions: A88
I've heard a few songs from Avenged Sevenfold I think is decent such as Hail to the King and Nightmare, but in general I just can't fucking stand his voice. The music is mostly okay, a bit much guitar wankery (in this new song but also most of their songs I've heard). But either he does his Hetfield impression, or he just does something else, I don't know what. He can sing decently but there verses sounds so weird, it sounds like he's barely catching his breath while singing. That verse at 2:53ish the way his vocals sounds is just sad. Lyrics were also kind of boring imo. I can see why they are so mainstream with this type of music though. And the music video was extremely bland, but 95% of all rock/metal music video are so I wouldn't expect anything less. I get it's trying to be ''artsy'' and stuff but it just looks pathetic to be honest.

I'm more surprised that this impressed A88 and de4life more than anything else to be fair. This song better than all of IF's last 4 albums, if that's not a stretch then holy shit. It's just surprising cause Avenged Sevenfold is even more of a mainstream teenie band than IF, they are extremely popular, even more than Disturbed. They are literal radio rock/metal. I'm disappointed A88, never thought you'd steep so low as to call a A7X song great.

You've clearly forgotten TCP, my man. Fuck acoustics, good singing, meaningful lyrics/video or interesting song progression. I want the same few seconds of chords repeated over and over, teenage angst, bad singing and then to be subjected to that for eight minutes in a live environment. That's what you call mature song writing.

People usually shit a lot when talking about the masterpiece of modern music that is TCP, but that's just because they can handle the complexity and maturity of the material. Musical, lyrical and vocal genius of IF peaked in that one moment when Anders screams "I'm dying..." and the vocal harmony and range of "I carve my name in stone..." is second to none.

Everyone claiming the opposite is just boring old hater fag who want them to record TJR over and over again.

Also, I really like Joe and he TOTALLY deserves Pearl drums deal. His work is stellar.

Reactions: DE4life
#HatersGonnaHate

I've heard a few songs from Avenged Sevenfold I think is decent such as Hail to the King and Nightmare, but in general I just can't fucking stand his voice. The music is mostly okay, a bit much guitar wankery (in this new song but also most of their songs I've heard). But either he does his Hetfield impression, or he just does something else, I don't know what. He can sing decently but there verses sounds so weird, it sounds like he's barely catching his breath while singing. That verse at 2:53ish the way his vocals sounds is just sad. Lyrics were also kind of boring imo. I can see why they are so mainstream with this type of music though. And the music video was extremely bland, but 95% of all rock/metal music video are so I wouldn't expect anything less. I get it's trying to be ''artsy'' and stuff but it just looks pathetic to be honest.

I'm more surprised that this impressed A88 and de4life more than anything else to be fair. This song better than all of IF's last 4 albums, if that's not a stretch then holy shit. It's just surprising cause Avenged Sevenfold is even more of a mainstream teenie band than IF, they are extremely popular, even more than Disturbed. They are literal radio rock/metal. I'm disappointed A88, never thought you'd steep so low as to call a A7X song great.

Man, you've been throwing down some haterade tonight. Have you forgotten I have in the past enjoyed Brokencyde and Black Veil Brides? :D

I actually agree regarding M. Shadows voice, at times, though. It sounds fine in the song TheJestersDoor posted, but for a while he had a really nasally tone going on which didn't sound good at all. He's clearly improved his vocals over the years though, and actually worked with a vocal coach to give his voice the tone he wants. He wasn't happy with saying he can't sing and as long as there's some emotion there that's fine.

This song is the shit :cool:

Oh, I think A7X is pretty bad in general. But it's a decent song.

And when it comes to mainstream teenie bands - there are like 10+ of those I know that are better doing that stuff than IF with that whiny dude on helm. Also, you wrongly assume I don't like/listen other genres or mainstream music.

Calling that song better than last 4 IF albums is an overstatement, but you know what I mean.

Man, where's Clay-Man when you need somebody around to throw around some penis, urine and/or scat references?

Saw a comment on Facebook just now:

"Wow, Through my eyes is different !!
Sounds gr8, but will take sometime to grow on me "

And also "From iTunes
Since I preordered it, I got an email from iTunes that through my eyes is available"

WE NEED TO FIND IT BOYZ, LETS GO!

Reactions: AtotheK