IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Nicolas Engelin just posted a video on Facebook of him playing a very cool thrashy riff in his new V guitar and hashtags #rehearsals #inflames.

I really hope that riff is from the new album!!

IAnd funny you mention Deliver Us, because it's also terribly sang on the DVD.

I gotta stop you right there, man. First of all, I think Anders did a pretty good job on DVD. Some of the songs are so close to original ones and some of them are better than originals.(That could've be because of its a live performance, more energy) I know we bash Anders pretty much for everything but you gotta give that man some respect because of this performance. And about Deliver Us, yeah I'm a fanboy for that song but its pretty close to original (Cant be good as the original though). I just didnt like the second verse and pre chorus on that performance but overall its still good enough for me.

Nicolas Engelin just posted a video on Facebook of him playing a very cool thrashy riff in his new V guitar and hashtags #rehearsals #inflames.

I really hope that riff is from the new album!!

Yeah I heard that. It feels like an IF riff, it'll be cool to hear something like that, a fast headbangin' song.

Not a bad riff. At least has some meat, speed and energy. A bit generic. I can see it function well with modern IF sound.

OFTW
- Good song, fun song to play also. Simple but effective.

But, I sounds shit when they play it for the past XY years. Keys are to loud, so it sounds like some lame pop song, guitars are too thin for those simplistic riffs to sound good, they skip a few harmonies, they skip a few melodies (instead of doing more, they do less on guitar live, why!?), Anders butchers the singing part and Bjorn does his best Kirk Hammett imitation on the solo part.

There you go man:

That is actually great. Kinda reminds me of Ropes.
I gotta stop you right there, man. First of all, I think Anders did a pretty good job on DVD. Some of the songs are so close to original ones and some of them are better than originals.(That could've be because of its a live performance, more energy) I know we bash Anders pretty much for everything but you gotta give that man some respect because of this performance. And about Deliver Us, yeah I'm a fanboy for that song but its pretty close to original (Cant be good as the original though). I just didnt like the second verse and pre chorus on that performance but overall its still good enough for me.
I like Anders' singing overall, but the recent DVD has some terrible performances by him. The verses are good on Deliver Us, but the choruses are just ruined, which is sa, because it's the best part of the song.

Only For The Weak (Used & Abused) is abso-fuckinglutely superior vocally. I LOVE the voice Anders had back then; that angry, energetic, yet "light" style. But since Used & Abused is praised left and right, go listen to the Wacken version (the old Wacken one, where he is drunk as fuck). It's 100% not dubbed. Fucking love it. In the latest DVD version he sounds like he is running out of breath and/or giving birth. Just painful, and I will have to delete it from my media player, because I love to sing along to every song in my mind, and I just can't do it, because Anders is butchering it, he forms the words so randomly it's annoying.

An do not, do not, DO NOT tell me he can't do it anymore. Obviously not nearly as good as he used to do, but listen to the live version from Budapest on the same fucking tour:

Yes, it is sloppy, he messes up a lot, not great by any means, yet it's infinitely better than the forced shit he is doing on the DVD. I mean, for fucks sake, he doesn't growl his lines on the Clayman record, so why force it live?! A huge, huge, huge let down for me.

But it's not just OFTW and DU, what the fuck did he do with the first verse on Delight and Angers? It's especially painful, because the chorus is awesome, great cleans + the end growl. The guy sounds agonizing on so many songs. Trigger is ruined as well. Huge disappointment all around, even if some songs are great, I won't pay for that DVD.

Has somebody from the bad news crew stolen Slave's log in? :D

I agree though, the new DVD version of oftw is one of the worst I've ever heard. His vocals are all a second or two off pace, making it weird to listen to.

What the hell, is it leaked already? Its too early for a leak.
I don't think it has leaked yet. Been searching for a leak today and found nothing. theres only one place that claims you can download the full album from their website but you have to register first and pay for that (of course!).