IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

COME CLARITY, COME CLARITY, THEY ARE PLAYING COME CLARITY THE ONE EUROPEAN PROM OTOUR THEY DONT COME TO HUNGARY HAHAHAHAHHA FUCK OFF

Not the best quality but still decent. I actually quite like the concept they are doing this tour, even though I might not love the setlist, but the stage setup and the ''living room'' feel is a pretty cool idea, and that they invite up someone from the crowd to sit in the couch next to them and listen for a couple songs is sick.

Reactions: galvanized
Exactly how I always pictured a modern rendition of Moonshield. Anders' screams (as evident from the used & abused dvd) do the song fine justice for it being 2017

Damn, I'm just realizing they've already started the new leg days ago, and the direction they went in. Dawn of a new day.... :'(

It's really cool to see them switching things up. Only 2 songs from SC and one song from ASOP (and that's Alias, which is great) so you really can't complain. I'm not sure why they chose to play In My Room's acoustic version instead of a proper one but oh well.

I'm a little tired of Alias live. It would be much better if they played March to the Shore. But either way, seems better that they are switching things up a little. If they do something like this in the US I'll go see them again.

Reactions: only4theweak187
I'm pretty sure Alias being catchy as fuck is why it has a music video in the first place.

Watched their performance of Hurt. Did not expect anything new, as that song has been covered a million times before, so I'm just glad I could listen to it without cringing. l o l at the crowd who started the chorus earlier, though I can't blame them.

This was really cool imo. Really good with the added cello.

The intro medley is also really cool, haven't figured out which songs they are playing though, only a couple of them by a fast listen.

Reactions: Jester313
Not the best quality but still decent. I actually quite like the concept they are doing this tour, even though I might not love the setlist, but the stage setup and the ''living room'' feel is a pretty cool idea, and that they invite up someone from the crowd to sit in the couch next to them and listen for a couple songs is sick.

Awesome. Here's another that is less saturated and also includes The Jester's Dance.

A lot of the songs in the medley sounded familiar to me but not as In Flames songs. I feel like they were just other metal songs. Probably not. I think I did hear OFTW though.

Swim at 1:18, just before oftw

Then in plain view

Then I would say that's the solo from Touch of Red

Then Friend

Then My sweet Shadow

Then Take this life

And I will say no more, because there are really short parts and it's tiring to just try to figure them all.

Last edited:
Awesome. Here's another that is less saturated and also includes The Jester's Dance.

Fuck that's really good. He's belting out some serious death growls, some of the sound really oldschool as well. Especially that 1:15-1:21 part sounds really Whoracle/Colony like, especially the way he says ''wind''. Barely using high pitched screams at all in the song. Just like when I saw Food For the Gods, he only used his lowest death growl the entire song, probably my favorite song performance I've heard live by them.

Also in the string medley somewhere in the end I remember Jotun as well.

The best medley I've ever heard them do was around 09/10 when they included The Jester Race (the song) as part of it. The TJR intro sounds incredible live. Granted, it's no Chosen Pessimist, but still damn good.

I read an interview with Anders (in Finnish, sorry) in which he stated he became a vocalist kind of accidentally. He only decided to give screaming a go after the designated singer of his former band called off the whole thing.

I wonder whether anyone knows what was Anders' original instrument?

Pretty sure he played drums first. I think it was one of those cases where some buddies just decided to Jam and start a band and they needed a drummer. Plus, he has a percusion credit on whoracle

Nah he has no musical background whatsoever. I forget what, but he played some sport when he was younger. He did end up becoming a vocalist completely by chance. It was early DT in 1989 when DT was gonna rehearse for the first time or whatever and the original vocalist canceled on them or just didn't show up and they called in Anders if he wanted to try and that's it. Weird how things start like that when you think back now after almost 30years.