IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Btw eochaid found the interview. It's from Sweden Rock Magazine, I found my old post in the Siren Charms thread, basically he wrote a ''Florida Death Metal'' style song that he meant for another project but showed the guys in the band the song and they liked it and then they ''In Flames'd'' the song.
Those drums are awesome. Cant remember a song which got drums like this. Maybe Everything's gone?
Nah I think it's the fastest double bass I've heard from In Flames. Closest would probably be Clayman intro drums maybe.

Btw eochaid found the interview. It's from Sweden Rock Magazine, I found my old post in the Siren Charms thread, basically he wrote a ''Florida Death Metal'' style song that he meant for another project but showed the guys in the band the song and they liked it and then they ''In Flames'd'' the song.

Nah I think it's the fastest double bass I've heard from In Flames. Closest would probably be Clayman intro drums maybe.
So you have not read my previous comments...

basically he wrote a ''Florida Death Metal'' style song that he meant for another project but showed the guys in the band the song and they liked it and then they ''In Flames'd'' the song.

Yeah, they should have just left that one alone.

Once again. Please, this time read the quote.

Speaking of SC... if SOAPF was "Björn's album" and Battles "the producer's album" you could say SC was "Anders's album". He had a big influence on the album's final sound. There's an interview with Niclas and Björn, where Niclas says that when Björn first presented the demos to the band he was surprised at how raw and heavy they sounded, and Björn continues by saying they used to laugh about how some of the songs were "really, really death metal" in the beginning. But that was before Anders got involved. Björn says the atmosphere of some songs changed a lot from the initial demos, and that he was uneasy about Anders's soft, mellow vocal melodies and classic rock influences at first before coming to the conclusion the songs actually sound better that way.

The entire interview is at https://www.inferno.fi/uutiset/miehet-jotka-soittavat-rockia-haastattelussa-flames/ if someone wants to try it with Google translate.

Also, this interview is in finnish.

Can anyone re-read that article and verify that is what Bjorn said? Not that I distrust Jabi, but if Bjorn really said that there is no debate on this topic anymore. It would be direct proof that Anders calls the shots and waters down the music.

Well it's better for them to collaborate in that way IMO, didnt Anders on Come Clarity record vocals seperately from the band completely and then just showed them the final result and said he hoped they were gonna like it? I'm pretty sure that's 100% what happened. I don't see it as weird at all Björn writing the music and then Anders coming with his own ideas about it. In the end, it's still pretty much Björn writing the instrumentals cause I only think Anders can barely dabble on the guitar?

Bjorn: Hey guys I've got these really awesome heavy, death metal style riffs, I was thinking we could...

Anders: But I want to sing.

Bjorn: Um, yeah, but you know... you're really good at growling, and these riffs would be perfect for...

Anders: I SAID I WANT TO SING.

Bjorn: Ok. Fine. -looks sad, throwing his demo CD in the bin-

Bjorn: Hey guys I've got these really awesome heavy, death metal style riffs, I was thinking we could...

Anders: But I want to sing.

Bjorn: Um, yeah, but you know... you're really good at growling, and these riffs would be perfect for...

Anders: I SAID I WANT TO SING.

Bjorn: Ok. Fine. -looks sad, throwing his demo CD in the bin-
It's crystal clear.

Well it's better for them to collaborate in that way IMO, didnt Anders on Come Clarity record vocals seperately from the band completely and then just showed them the final result and said he hoped they were gonna like it? I'm pretty sure that's 100% what happened. I don't see it as weird at all Björn writing the music and then Anders coming with his own ideas about it. In the end, it's still pretty much Björn writing the instrumentals cause I only think Anders can barely dabble on the guitar?
More like Anders deciding what kind of instrumentals he wants. So it's not as if all of them are making the mysic that they want to do.

I think you're speaking in circles, I responded to the finnish interview you quoted last page. Doesn't matter in the end anyways.
It doesn't matter? Lol. They literally said that Bjorn wrote different music from what we finally heard.