IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

It doesn't matter? Lol. They literally said that Bjorn wrote different music from what we finally heard.
Yeah it's a weird phenomenon isn't it, demos of riffs sounding different from the finished product. Even weirder that bands sometimes have ideas for like 20 songs but then just throw many of them away and only release 10 songs, imagine how many good songs people are missing out on.

Don't forget Jesper recorded some vocals for Pinball Map but they didn't make it to the album, Anders obviously got his ego hurt and refused to let Jespers vocals stay on.

I wonder... Are you really that dense or you're doing this on purpose? Because I don't understand why this is even a matter of discussion unless you're doing it for the sake of arguing online.

They're not funny and they don't know how to be properly offensive. In the butt? For real? Lol. You need to work this because it's so cliché.

Dude, it's 12 years old. Nothing was funny back then, but right then and there we found it funny. Look at rage comics. It's cringe now, but we liked it back then.

Okay, you are different, because you are from World War 2, so obviously you are accustomed to different memes.

Dude, it's 12 years old. Nothing was funny back then, but right then and there we found it funny. Look at rage comics. It's cringe now, but we liked it back then.

Okay, you are different, because you are from World War 2, so obviously you are accustomed to different memes.
I'm talking about our fellow members sod and jss. Should have made it clear. My fault.

Everything was funnier during the old good times. But my favourite joke was when we killed the galilean preacher, then stole his body and pretended that he was alive. You should have seen people's faces.

Well, I can't blame Sister. My comment about her was half-serious. I truly believe many "hot" girls are simply not funny because they never actually have to pull their weight, so to say. Dude, if Scarlet Johansson was telling me the shittiest jokes ever I'd be on the floor laughing, she is a beauty, no way I wouldn't want some good boy points at her.

Geek and shier girls on the other hand are pretty witty.

Maybe JSS knows her in real life, that's why they are a mixed gender tag team.

Reactions: eochaid
Girls aren't funny no matter if they're hot or not. They're not genetically designed to understand jokes.

Does this mean Laverna is making a comeback?

JSS and Sister don't know each other. They just both like taking shots at Slave, albeit in a pre-teen manner of "ur gay lol" :D

You only have to go back ten years and see this place used to be far worse for immature bullshit, it's pretty tame today in comparison.

You're gay is the lamest attempt to be offensive ever. You don't even need a brain to do that.

Girls aren't funny no matter if they're hot or not. They're not genetically designed to understand jokes.
Haha, I don't think so. It's just that they are culturally not "approved" to be funny. Boys are always louder and more agressive, so girls usually don't want to compete with them, even if they have much funnier stuff to say. But if they feel comfortable and not "opressed" (ie. in a friend circle), they can be very funny too.
Ok i will stop and leave ok? All the best guys
The more the merrier. Just because something may not be my cup of tea for example, others may very well like it. Also, "you do you" should be a life advice for everyone. Everyone should enjoy themselves here, whether others dig it or not. Just like In Flames in the music world.

Just don't copy anything, that's lame.

You're gay is the lamest attempt to be offensive ever. You don't even need a brain to do that.
But what if the person is ACTUALLY gay? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Haha, I don't think so. It's just that they are culturally not "approved" to be funny. Boys are always louder and more agressive, so girls usually don't want to compete with them, even if they have much funnier stuff to say. But if they feel comfortable and not "opressed" (ie. in a friend circle), they can be very funny too.
Nah. They just can't. From time to time they pretend to understand jokes but they don't.