IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

House being an outlier is good. Has me optimistic.

Interested to hear the other songs.

Everyone excoriated Siren Charms for not being heavy (though I realize the criticisms are more extensive here) but that was definitely not an issue for me with that album, because I thought the songs were interesting. So I’m eager to hear the lighter songs here. Like, Voices isn’t anywhere near the heaviest song they’ve put out this decade but I think it’s one of the best.

That person who asked if it’s a darker and punchier Battles is extremely smart, and awesome, and is a hero of mankind.

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
100%. Today you have earned my trust and my respect.

Also happy to hear that the drums are good on this album. The drumming on “I, the Mask” is what I expect from In Flames, whereas on Battles it was noticeably weak. Probably because there’s an actual drummer playing on this album. So far, I’ll give credit where it’s due, Joe is good at what he does, though he’s no Daniel.

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
IF facebook fans are being supportive as usual.

upload_2019-1-23_16-58-54.png
upload_2019-1-23_16-59-29.png

It makes you wonder why they bother even posting to facebook... it always just ends up with people telling them to get fucked :D they'd get a better reception posting on here.

Serious answer: the band is just having fun and being doggedly positive. If they’d listened to their fans at any point in their career I’m sure they’d be less happy than they are right now.

Also you don’t want to be the band that left social media because of mean comments, lmao.

Also a thousand years from now everyone currently living on earth will be a skeleton.

At this rate I'll be surprised if I make it ten years in all honesty :D but at least I'll have the comfort of knowing my legacy on UM IF forums will live on forever.

Seriously though, he should trim his beard, have it how he had it on the SoaPF cycle, makes him look like less of a hobo