IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Nah. The truth is pure garbage. Even more boring than tcp. Bottled wins because it has more guitar work, a better structure and real lyrics.

The main guitar riff from tt is the same from b&w.
Oh, okay. I just listened to both songs back to back. Frankly, I'm hearing nothing similar. Unless I'm being trolled. :eek:

Speaking of, this was my first listen of "The Truth" in a long time. It's probably one of the highlights from Battles. I still dig it. It's pure 80's.

Reactions: Jester Slave
Oh, okay. I just listened to both songs back to back. Frankly, I'm hearing nothing similar. Unless I'm being trolled. :eek:

Speaking of, this was my first listen of "The Truth" in a long time. It's probably one of the highlights from Battles. I still dig it. It's pure 80's.
Well, I really find them to be almost the same riff. Or, to be more specific, the truth riff is part of b&w riff.

It's not effortless, it's just enough. Something elitists will never understand.
It's as effortless as your comments lately. You used to be like whoracle or the jester race. Now you're just like the truth. You're not putting your best effort into it.

Also the truth intro is taken from tqp.

Bottled is a great track , Anders puts a lot of emotions to this song

The only good thing about Bottled is the lyrics, which are actually okay. Rest of the song is boring as fuck. Shit, slow, sludgy riffs which don't even flow with the vocals properly. Drumming is uninspired but there isn't much Daniel could do with this one. Discover Me Like Emptiness is way better than Bottled and should have been on the album in its' place, rather than a bonus track.

Last edited:
I saw a performance of Everything's Gone and noticed that Tanner added a short blastbeat in the pre-chorus instead of doing a short fill like Daniel did, thought it was a pretty cool touch.

Reactions: ThePhobiac
Not to bad, production is nice. Vocals remind me of someone else, don't remember who, maybe the singer from the polish band Vader.
New Children of Bodom album seems fucking good, there's been song snippets of most of the tracks on the album and they've even brought back neoclassical elements on a few tracks. I wasn't that hyped at first since last album was boring but new one is getting me a bit more hyped.