IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

i'm actually really curious for the whole album, because House (which remember was recorded in a seperate session to the album) aside, the only clean vocals we've had are choruses, so I'm interested to see what his clean delivery in a more, whats the best way of putting it, natural, or "calmer" range than a big voice chorus style vocal. Does that make sense? It probably doesn't. I know what I mean.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention from the video: I wonder what he meant by screaming at the end of Call My Name. R2R/STYE/CC screaming, or does he just call the stuff that Anders does on IAA for example screaming as well?

I assume he meant similar to System, where Anders screams the parts that had been sung at the end. Not like it'd be the first time on this album they've gone back to their previous work for 'inspiration'.

I assume he meant similar to System, where Anders screams the parts that had been sung at the end. Not like it'd be the first time on this album they've gone back to their previous work for 'inspiration'.
Come the fuck on that now even singing has to be unique on every single track lmao

That guy is like "wooow that was awesome" for pretty much every song and album he reviews.

I wouldn't take his opinion seriously.

Let's just hope for a better album than the last two. That is about as far as my IF ambitions and expectations go now.

We all know this won't top any of the pre-2011 stuff.

Reactions: Jaymzkrueger
Gotta love Zombie inc.

Two 2 minute parts, with great lyrics and melodic guitar doing cool melodies 80% of the time ,broken by one minute harmonized solo section.

None of that autotuned choruses&random bjorn solo #6 shit we get these days.

05d.jpg

To be completely serious, I wish they would do a song like Zombie Inc again. They should plagiarize it and then everyone would be happy. Maybe.

05d.jpg

To be completely serious, I wish they would do a song like Zombie Inc again. They should plagiarize it and then everyone would be happy. Maybe.

Well, I'd rather they plagiarise Zombie Inc than TCP, put it that way.

I think literally everybody with a working brain does. Unfortunate for Slave that his appears to be malfunctioning.
Hey man, do you know how shit it is, when I put that song on my playlist just because of the solo, and I have to suffer through the other parts too? Though I always press next song after the solo ends, I'm just too lazy to fastforward the beginning of it.

Hey man, do you know how shit it is, when I put that song on my playlist just because of the solo, and I have to suffer through the other parts too? Though I always press next song after the solo ends, I'm just too lazy to fastforward the beginning of it.

GiganticFixedEastsiberianlaika-size_restricted.gif

Well all you fiends are in luck. The latest rumor is Call My Name will feature the middle 10 seconds of the Zombie Inc solo and repeat it twice.