IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Anyone have the liberty of hearing call my name on the radio earlier? Sirius won’t let me skip back that far.

So finally heard all of call my name. Not a bad song in my opinion. I know it’s going to spawn a lot of “what the fuck is this shit” posts though lol.

I’m working on trying to get something to post so others can listen. Can’t guarantee though.

Reactions: Vjeshta and Ilias7
So finally heard all of call my name. Not a bad song in my opinion. I know it’s going to spawn a lot of “what the fuck is this shit” posts though lol.

I’m working on trying to get something to post so others can listen. Can’t guarantee though.

Oh boy. Gather around Anders Manlove Crew, this will be a though one but we will defend it no matter what!! :D

Uptempo verses with a decent chorus, lyrics just feel unrealistic. Good lyrics, but delivery feels off. Solo sounds like it’s going to be really good then it just stops. Had a really great opportunity to throw the song forward, just didn’t hit the mark. Sounded good, for what was there at least.

They're so unrealistic though, and just poorly written! I live everything released so far from this album but holy shit these reviews are unbearable