IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

He’s probably more a fan of their newer material, but he clearly liked the album. It’ll be interesting to finally listen to it.

(Referencing the Hysteria Mag link, here)

Did these reviewers actually every listened to some music besides ITM? Like, in what world is IIA, House or Mask are moving boundaries and are the best thing ever released.

OK, I understand some (or most) people like lazy, poorly written music. But even that would not make sense out of this kind of reviews.

Yes, that would be an excellent plot twist. They had that listening party and some details were revealed there. Maybe all these reviews coming out are fake and extrapolated based on that one reddit guy’s initial breakdown.

More like fake reviewers. I hope these people is not being paid for nkt doing their work.

We'll get more balanced reviews when the album is released. Most of the people getting pre-release copies aren't going to jeopardise their cosy relationship with the record label by publishing critical reviews. It's just the way things are.

Ejem. You just uploaded the file with its original name. That's, let me say this, brave.

Did you rip that yourself? The quality doesn't seem 100%, it sounds distant. The rhythm guitar sounds really nice, I like the riff. The solo is awesome but WAY to short like usual. Chorus is somewhat decent, except the last one where he stretches the notes, sounds just like Battles choruses. But at least it's really different sounding.

Thanks, that last link worked.

Great song. Lots of fun.

Autotune Anders is here to stay, brehs.

Choruses on this album are Battles-esque but I think musically, things are back on track. Happy to pre-order this.

audio quality not great, sounds slightly pitch shifted? (not just the vocals, all of it) really like the riff. not sure on that chorus tbh, song doesn't live up to the hype we've had about it up to this point but i'll reserve judgement until i've heard it in full quality

Typical not fully developed IF song. Way too short. And Anders, once again, trying to sound like Jared Leto. Still, for some reasong, this song sounds, to me, less annoying than the previous ones.

I still don't get why Anders keeps on with this fakery. He cannot sing like that. And he cannot sing something similar like that. And still...

Okay 2 listens in, the chorus got a lot better and I kinda like it, but I still don't like the last chorus, those notes don't sound good and it reminds me to much of Battles. The rhythm riff is sick though, and the verses are very unique