IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

I’m not too sure. It took a few to download for free. There is a faster option but that site wants you to pay for it.

Well yeah, that's how these sites work. You either pay, or you choose the free download, which is intentionally gated, so the download speed is like from a 3rd world country like Spain or England.

I mean let's face it, there's probably nothing on that record that would make it worth to fuck up your sleep if you have school or work tomorrow.

Then again, we are on a metal board, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were a bunch of smelly, unemployed bastard here. I mean, some people even like Lunar Strain. Yuck.

Will you listen from start to finish, or start with the new songs first? I'll do the latter.

I don't really care for your answers tbh, I just still have 9 minutes to kill somehow, so I'm just typing aimlessly.

Isn’t it like 2am over there? Sounds like it’s already too late for you lol
I'm at work until the morning, so it doesn't matter. I was about to go to sleep (as I could sleep until 4am, and yes, it's 2 here right now), when I saw there was a leak. Soo, energy drink: ready. Dissappointment: about to be had.

I will give my 2 cents after multiple listens. However, because some occurrences in my life recently, I will say follow me hit my chest like a truck lol

I will give my 2 cents after multiple listens. However, because some occurrences in my life recently, I will say follow me hit my chest like a truck lol
Shit dude, then I hope that song is about someone becoming rich, successful and famous.

Also, your name always reminds me of that Soilwork track, "I, Vermin".

Anyway, I think it's fun to say your first expressions of the songs, because eoachaid can unearth those comments 2 years later, when you cahnge your mind about them.

Shit dude, then I hope that song is about someone becoming rich, successful and famous.

Also, your name always reminds me of that Soilwork track, "I, Vermin".

Anyway, I think it's fun to say your first expressions of the songs, because eoachaid can unearth those comments 2 years later, when you cahnge your mind about them.

Haha right on. I wish it was becoming rich.

Is this shit actually legit :O!??? Also I agree with Jester Slave, I always think of "I, Vermin" whenever i look at ur name lol

It is real, listening to call my name right now. Sounds much better.

And if we are at names: Galvanized reminds me of that Chemical Brothers song.

OMG BOYS this is fucking insane im having a fangasm right now.. cant wait to get super blazed and listen one by one

So I actually legit just listened to all the songs that haven't already leaked but only for like 20 sec each because I wanted a small little taste, In This Life is legit a pop rock song but it sounds catchy, We Will Remember had a nice intro, Follow me oustanding acoustic, Deep Inside u literally feel like ur landing in Lebanon, All the Pain is trash, Stay WIth Me is not as bad as I had thought

So I actually legit just listened to all the songs that haven't already leaked but only for like 20 sec each because I wanted a small little taste, In This Life is legit a pop rock song but it sounds catchy, We Will Remember had a nice intro, Follow me oustanding acoustic, Deep Inside u literally feel like ur landing in Lebanon, All the Pain is trash, Stay WIth Me is not as bad as I had thought

You may change your mind about all the pain after listening to the whole song.

Reactions: Vjeshta