IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

It was a good run. I uploaded these videos for you guys, not the money, so fuck the system, etc :cool:

Holy sh*t those Colony vocals are insane. He growls on I, The Mask are great but these are even better. Makes me hope there's a new live album in the works sometime soon.

A chill spirit of TJR lives in this Pokémon song rendition. Especially around 1:20 when the electric guitar track kicks in. Hits me in the feels.

It’s a shame that past Whoracle they never tried to recreate some of that TJR magic ever again.

Anime music is cool, and Krofius can do one if he says otherwise.

That aside, looks like France are getting exactly the same setlist as the UK.

I wouldn't count Pokemon as Anime really, but if you're talking about cringe anime intro music then yes that shit can suck it

Well it is a game first, then comics (manga), I mean is there even an active show anymore? I let my kids watch the old school stuff from 2001.

Well it is a game first, then comics (manga), I mean is there even an active show anymore? I let my kids watch the old school stuff from 2001.

The music is from the game, so I guess... but it's still one of the best known animé series of all time.

As far as I'm aware Pokémon is still going and Ash Ketchum/Satoshi is still the main character, having not aged a day. Simpsons syndrome.

I only ever watched the first series, which I guess was Indigo League? I was pre-teens then though. Not particularly interested in the franchise now and only recognise the first 151 Pokémon as legit. Can still have fun playing the original Game Boy version of Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow.

What, other than it literally being Japanese animation? :D
There's a different between animated and anime though. Like the old kid shows on Cartoon Network were all animated series, but none of them are anime. Just because Pokemon is made by Japanese people it doesn't have to be anime, it still has to have the anime-style. I barely watched any Pokemon though, mostly just played it on Gameboy Blue, and played some Pokemon Stadium on N64.

There's a different between animated and anime though. Like the old kid shows on Cartoon Network were all animated series, but none of them are anime. Just because Pokemon is made by Japanese people it doesn't have to be anime, it still has to have the anime-style. I barely watched any Pokemon though, mostly just played it on Gameboy Blue, and played some Pokemon Stadium on N64.

I don't give a shit about it personally but the series is 100% classified as anime. The games, manga, etc are obviously totally different forms of media.

No. It's still anime. I don't know why you're making up things. As if all animes are the same or share the same style.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_(anime)

I don't give a shit about it personally but the series is 100% classified as anime. The games, manga, etc are obviously totally different forms of media.
But noone will say "pokemon manga is not a manga. There's a difference between making a comic in Japan and making manga".