IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Strange. But I think that I get why they say that the album has soapf influences. Still no old school. Though it's good that Anders is trying to scream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vermyn
Can't download MP3's from Amazon US apparently, and it's not on the .co.uk website...

This is bullshit on so many levels. First of all, this has to be a mistake, since it's bonkers to start selling your single before even debuting it, but whatever, I caved in.

But it doesn't fucking accept my payment wtf. "We were unable to process your order with the current payment information. Please click 'Continue' to select a default payment method and 1-Click address."

Reactions: Ilias7 and ciko_gfb
It isn't also in the spanish one.

How did you download it? Whenever I try it just says I need "local" payment information... it obviously doesn't accept my UK card as legit.

This is bullshit on so many levels. First of all, this has to be a mistake, since it's bonkers to start selling your single before even debuting it, but whatever, I caved in.

But it doesn't fucking accept my payment wtf. "We were unable to process your order with the current payment information. Please click 'Continue' to select a default payment method and 1-Click address."

Same problem here. Can't fucking download it because they've only put it on the American site. This is the kind of shit that deserves to be illegally downloaded. I want to give you my fucking money and you won't take it.

Just tried with my friends card but same issue, cant buy it.

Suck a dick then. And yes, the sample made me go ????????????????? Wouldn't have payed money for The End or The Truth, even though the latter was quite interesting.

But this sounded like R2R-ASOP In Flames, but it's early to say without the whole song.

Sample sounds good, and I'm happy to throw away a dollar on these bellends :D but apparently they don't give a fuck about anybody outside of the States.
I still believe this is a mistake. Single always drops FIRST, and then you can buy it. Probably dumb Americans not understanding time zones again or something.