IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Why did they use the leaked album cover as a poster for the tour? Maybe it's not the album cover? It was weird in the first place without the album title upon.

I don't see Greece, so I hope they will add more shows...otherwise, I'll have to travel abroad to see them live.

Reactions: ciko_gfb
They are officially lame if they don't visit us again! I already have tickets to Slipknot, probably going to Slayer as well, so IF would fit just right in :D

They are officially lame if they don't visit us again! I already have tickets to Slipknot, probably going to Slayer as well, so IF would fit just right in :D

Next year is looking great for me, Architects in January (already seen them) Parkway Drive and Killswitch Engage in February, While she sleeps (for the 4th time) on march 1st (that'll be a good day :D), In Flames in April (4th time) and Rammstein in July!

Glad that in flames is doing a pure headline show after 4 1/2 years, means I can see them do a full set again, both shows in the UK last year (Wembley and 02) were shortened sets

Holy shit, I actually hate this ending. I was about to press Post Reply when it come to that again. It reminded me from WTWE, which is the worst song off SC. Man, I fucking HATE that song.

Now this doesn't happen very often, you say you hate an SC song and I'm going to say I don't think it's that bad. :p

In my opinion the verses and the chorus are fine on their own right, but the transition between them is noticeably awkward. As if the chorus belonged to an entirely different song than the verses.

Reactions: Jester Slave
I rarely think opinions are evil, but WTWE being the worst song on SC — let alone being a bad song in general — is one of them. I can never choose between that and the title track when deciding my favorite from that album.

(jk, it’s not “evil”, just makes me go whaaaat)

The track titles being generic is just a matter of opinion and it really doesn’t matter a whole lot to me in the end. Hell, it’s not like they haven’t done it before (System, Drifter, Trigger, Transparent, Black and White...all on one album!). As long as the songs are good!

Edit: as far as choruses seeming out of place with the rest of the songs, I think that’s an issue that’s been pointed out with a lot of modern In Flames. I remember someone on the Dark Tranquillity board violently tearing “Reflect the Storm” apart for being guilty of this. I never thought it was an issue — if there’s anywhere you’ll find a tonal shift in a song, it’ll likely be in a chorus.

Last edited:
Having listened to the instrumental version of Siren Charms it's obvious that the vocals are the problem in terms of making the chorus sound like a huge shift from the rest of the song. As far as the instruments go everything on SC flows just fine. Vocals are just badly structured and cause confusion.

I don't see Greece, so I hope they will add more shows...otherwise, I'll have to travel abroad to see them live.

I hope they add either Turkey or Greece at some point, would be really good to see them live :D But I think we have to wait for summer festivals.. :(

You literally went through the entirety of the last two previous album threads and liked every post where I ripped on Slave :D gave me about a thousand fucking notifications. Might be time to consider whether that's a reputation worth keeping.

You literally went through the entirety of the last two previous album threads and liked every post where I ripped on Slave :D gave me about a thousand fucking notifications. Might be time to consider whether that's a reputation worth keeping.
Yeo. Liking everything that you write cannot even be considered owning a reputation.

Last edited: