IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Judging from the lyrics these days that's about the average age of the audience they're aiming for.

Reactions: eochaid

hey when did I ever said that At the gates stuff!! :p :D

Also, its pretty good to see @PlainVanilla back! Last time I saw him was SC thread I think. I remember him changing all the song titles with leak so they could leak.. Oh the mighty leak lord is back! :D Still waiting him to come to the bright side, Anders manlove crew missed you! :D

hey when did I ever said that At the gates stuff!! :p :D

Also, its pretty good to see @PlainVanilla back! Last time I saw him was SC thread I think. I remember him changing all the song titles with leak so they could leak.. Oh the mighty leak lord is back! :D Still waiting him to come to the bright side, Anders manlove crew missed you! :D

If you click on the little arrow above the quote it'll take you to that place in the thread... the quote is a little out of context but still accurate :cool:

PlainVanilla has crossed over to the dark side now, he belongs to us.

Reactions: ciko_gfb
I had really fucked up day and my depression comes back and thats the reason why only me understand the video, its just perfect.. I am totally dead inside

Reactions: eochaid
Feel cold, weak, paralyzed and emptiness no hope, i hate you all, that video crushed me write whatever you want I am done

Well, we've all been at the top of the mountain and went deepest below. Hang in there sis, I hope good days come for you! :)

In fairness I think those are all coming from Krofius, Ciko and Slave, but yeah... lame.

I was the one who writing "we are we are" part. lol :D